Chapter 2:True Friends And Fear

" " = Talking
' ' = Thinking
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We left of as Y/N was crying tears of joy from being given a second chance in life and now we continou the story from there."

"After Y/N was bawling tears of joy he remembered he asked his mom that he needed to go to the bathroom but since this is a new world with a new house he thought of a plan to find the bathroom."

Y/N POV:

Y/N:"Mom can you please come with me to the bathroom i'm scared a monster might come at me." He said with puppy eyes.

"His new mother stared at him with a really big smile and started to aww in his cuteness."

Mom:"Okay then son your mom will protect you from does dangerous monsters." She said with a smile.

"Even if there were monster they really couldn't do anything to Y/N if he used his vector manipulation"

"But that thought raised a question to
Y/N which is..."

Y/N:'If devils and angels are a different race then their blood must have different properties than human blood so i wonder if i can still use vector manipulation on it?"

"After that question he needed to make sure if his theory is correct or not but for that to happen he needed to touch a devil and fallen angel and since this is Kouh he had 2 options."

"1st Option is to wait until highschool and meet with the ORC members which is the safer one between the 2."

"The 2nd option being to go out at night and search for a stray devil or fallen angel but that was a risk as his just started practicing magic manipulation."

"And just to be safe he also decided to practice on mana control in order to hide his unnusual aura in front of supernatural beings."

Y/N:'I have alot of work to do but that can wait until i have a decent mastery of magic manipulation.' He thought.

"After that him and his mom now arrived at the bathroom and he immedietly went to the sink with a mirror and saw his reflection."

"This is what he saw."

(Without the background and your pick of (H/C) and (E/C)

Y/N:'My apearance resembles quite a bit of accelerator when and judging from the appearance i should around 4 years old.'

"Just after he was finished with observing his new appearance the doorbell rang."

Mom:"Oh i gotta go sweetie i gotta get the door handle the monster for me okay?" She said smiling.

Y/N:"Okay mom i can handle them now thank you for coming with me mom." He said

Mom:"Anything for you sweetie." She said while patting his head.