Season 2 Chapter 6: Too Much Work

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov:

I was now flying all the way to the church where the others are probably still disguising themselves.

Y/n:'Damn! Even after being healed, I still feel the pain from the throwback of using magic' I said in my head as I pinch the bridge of my nose thanks to the headache.

AT THE CHURCH

As I arrive from the church, I see that everybody is already gone, but all of a sudden a strange surge of aura get's near my aura detection.

Y/n:"Strange...better check it out." I said as I go to the direction of the weird Aura.

While walking, I text Issei that I can't make it. That I have my hands tied with another threat. As he replies with a We'll handle it.

AFTER A WALK

As I arrive to the location, I see a translucent, barefooted girl in a dress made out of newspaper that form like a unbrella. She had a small but curcy figure with a tentacle from her body and a sharp toothy grin as well as 2 wings and a jelly hat.

 She had a small but curcy figure with a tentacle from her body and a sharp toothy grin as well as 2 wings and a jelly hat

Y/n:"Qliphah!?" The hell she doing here!?" I said as I decided to ask God.

IN HIS MIND AND CONTACTING GOD.

Y/n:"God, do you have anything to do with this!?" I asked her.

God:"Do with what?" She asked me instead.

Y/n:"Qliphah! She's here. She isn't supposed to be here! She shouldn't even exist here thanks to the lack of the tree of Qliphoth! And Coronzon!" I answered and explained.

God:"Well, a certain someone wanted to add her. Even if he doesn't understand her that much." She explained as he looks at Author-kun who look's away. "And she's the manifestation of all the demonic essence here on my realm. So, she's still an artificial demon. She even has the necessary data of the world you're currently living in." She explained.

Y/n:"So, she's the artificial being that represents the demonic side of you're realm....You're world's weird." I stated as she just laughs.

God:"Well, sorry to cut our talk short, but I have another individual to reincarnate. So, bye and talk to you later." She said as she hung up as she looks at 6 individuals.

Y/n:"Wai- Damn it! I still have questions!" I complained.

AFTER THE TALK WITH GOD.

I then walk towards Qliphah, who was originally made as an Artificial Demon by Coronzon as a countermeasure for Aleister Crowley. But now she represents somewhat the manifestation of the demonic energy of the Loli God's realm while still being a artificial demon connected to the demonic side of said God's realm which to me is the Tree of Qliphoth