Chapter 20: A Certain Imagine Breaking Little Girl

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Issei pov:

I managed to use dress break on the 3 pawns i was up against as i stand here proud.

Issei:"Tohahahaha! How was that!? I kept imagining myself blasting away the girl's clothes. Yes, i kept imagining it for a long time and uses all my magical talent to make those girls naked!" I explained. "This is my special technique. Dress Break!" I yelled in proudness as i pose.

WITH Y/N

Y/n pov:

I was watching the monitor smiling that i get to see my first best friend being happy but also a bit disgusted by his technique as well as Sona and Tsubaki being a disgusted as well.

Tsubaki:"How vulgar." She said to herself.

Sona:"He must have planted his imagination with magic on the girls when he came in contact with them." She explained. "I'll give him points for originality, though."

Y/n:"Hey, you gotta use everything you have in a fight right?" I asked Sona who hesitantly nodded in agreement. "It doesn't matter if a girl or boy want's to kill me. If he or she want's to kill me then i aim to kill them before they kill me....unless i want something from them." I said making Sona and Tsubaki shake a bit.

BACK WITH ISSEI

Issei's pov:

Mira:" You're terrible!"

Nel:"You beast!"

Ile:"You enemy of women!" They yelled at me as i just look up crying tears of joy.

Issei:'Asia!' I said as i remember my training last night.

FLASHBACK

It was my 1st night in training camp. I was outside practising my my new move i called "Dress Break" on a log with clothes around. I then tilt my aim a bit to the right as i see Asia then fired at her.

Asia:"HYAAAAHH." She screamed as her clothes begin to tear apart.

Issei:"I did it!" I said in victory.

Asia:"I..Issei-san...t..this is."

SWITCH SCENE

Me and Asia were now in a room as i keep tearing her clothes thag she brought to keep practising.

Issei:"Sorry, Asia, one more time!" I begged with my hands together.

Asia:"Hai! Let me go change." She said running of to change.

After she got changed and got ready i used my technique again but this time it removed every cloth from her body except her bra and underwear.

Asia:"Y..you did it!" She said happily.

Issei:"No! It's no good if i only rip off clothes! Sorry for making you go through all of this." I said to Asia.

Asia:"I don't mind! I have plenty of hand-me-down clothes! So Issei-san do your best!" She said encouraging me.

FLASHBACK END

Issei:"It's all thanks to you, Asia!" I said crying out tears of joy.

Koneko:"I'm disappointed in you." She said to me in a bit of an angry face.

Issei:"Ko..Koneko-chan! Yo..you brought down their rook!? Your good!" I said surprised and happy.

Rias:"Koneko, Issei, how's the situation?" Buchoi asked in our transcievers.

Issei:"Buchou, wers both fine...Actually, it's pretty nice here." I said as look at Koneko with her torn up clothes as she get's angry.

Koneko:'I wonder if Y/n-senpai can see me right now?' She asksd to herseld as her face get's red.