Chapter 18: The Rating Game

" ": Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n pov:

10 days have passed now i was now inside Issei's room waiting for him to get ready.

Issei:"Only one hour left until the game starts." He said looking at his clock which was on 10:25 pm.

Flashback

We were now sitting on table with us in casual clothes.

WIth Rias encouraging everyone everyone.

Rias:"Were up against Phenex. So what? Let's show them how strong the Rias Gremomory household is."

FLASHBACK END

Issei was now looking at his right hand proud.

Issei:"I worked really hard! I won't lose!" He said with determination.

All of a sudden the someone knocked at the door. Asia then spoke outside of the door.

Asia:"Issei-san, Y/n-san, can i come in?" She asked as Issei said Yes.

Asia then entered the room in her old nun unifor confusing Issei.

Issei:"Asia....those clothes..." He said confused.

Asia:"I thought i'd wear my nun's attire since Buchou told us to wear clothes that were most comfortable in." She answered.

Y/n:"Yeah, that definitely fit's you the most, right Issei?" I said with Issei agreeing and making Asia a bit embarassed. "Well i'll be going now don't make me ruin your two's moment." I said as i get up.

Y/n:"Be sure to kick his ass for me." I said pumping up Issei even though i already know the outcome.

I then leave to go to the clubroom early as they convinced the devils to let me watch as i was a friend to Rias. While walking i decided to think of something.

Y/n:'Why haven't i thought of this before but maybe the magic to join a peerage and becoming a devil are two seperate things in a chess piece. So if i find a way to split the two i can help Rias more by joining her peerage but at the same time retain my humanity.' I said as i start thinking more.

TIMESKIP

I was now inside the clubroom with the other members getting ready for the fight as i sat there drinking coffee and leaning on a wall.

Y/n:"I'm not surprised that you ladies are so composed." I said as Sona and Tsubaki arrive.

Sona:"Excuse us." She said entering the clubroom with Tsubaki.

Rias:"Good evening, Sona. Welcome." She said welcoming Sona in.

Issei:"The student council president and the vice-president...why?" He asked in confusion.