Chapter 13: The Familiar Forest Route

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We left off at Sona who just arrived at the gym and with everyone was now ready to fight each other in the now really extreme dodgeball match.

Y/n pov:

I was now sitting on the side of the court while the devils who are playing are now in position the game then start with a rather a bit extreme throw. A girl with blue hair threw a ball at Koneko which she barely dodges and ripping her shirt almost off.

Momo:"Out!" She said raising a red flag.

Issei:"Koneko!" He said worried for Koneko.

Koneko:"It's no problem." She said going to the other side.

Y/n:"Koneko would you like something after your win?" I asked makinf Koneko think a bit.

Koneko:"Sweets please." She said with nodding.

And after that the match then continued. The inside of the gym was then filled with magical circles and chants that echoed throughout the entire building or even the campus and one ball managed to go through a window breaking it.

Sona:"Grief of Memories." She as she threw the ball right through the window

Y/n:'I'm more suprised on how sturdy the wooden floor and the windows are.' I said in my head.

I then noticed Issei and Asia getting scared.

Asia:"Dodgeball is a very scary sport!" She said getting scared.

Issei:"I don't even know what sport we are even playing!" He said afraid.

Saji:"Sona let's get Issei Hyoudou first." He said with Sona Agreeing

Sona then threw a magic ball towards Issei that can move it's direction to hit a targer it's locked on.

Sona:"Sitri Style Sinker Bomb Shot." She said throwing the ball to Issei.

The ball then went after Issei and still it still targeted him even if it missed him which made me think

Y/n:'Wonder what it uses to lock on an eemy and if i'm able to combine it with other spells?' I asked in my head.

Then as Issei tried to run the ball thenhit Issei in his Family Jewels(Balls) making him fall to the ground and as a bit of a gag i then rang a bell at the same time as the ball hitting Issei's Family Jewels(Balls).

Issei:"I..it's all over." He said holding his probably forever broken balls.

Asia:"Here let me heal it with twilight healing. So please show me where it hurts." She said making Issei Surprised.

Issei:"No,no,no,no i cant do that."

Asia:"But i can't heal you properly without seeing the affected area..." She said moving her hand closer.