Chapter 3: First Encounter And Clinginess

" " = Talking,Narration
' ' = Thinking
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*TIMESKIP 3 YEARS AFTER THE 2ND CHAPTER*

"After the milk inccident Y/N has been living life happily while practising his magic and vector manipulation along with mana control his now 7 yrs old and is now coming back from the store at nighttime."

"Ever since he learned how to detect aura his been keeping it active when he goes out in order to know if there are fallen angels and devils nearby to prove his theory of their blood having different properties with human blood and to know if an enemy is nearby."

Y/N:'No luck today too, well maybe it's good then as it kinda proves im manipulating my aura to fit a normal person i guess.' He said in his mind.

Y/N:"Well no use whining about it atleast peaceful that's for su-"

"All of a sudden a aura of a fallen angel entered the radius of his aura detect and is heading towards him"

"Y/N Didn't attack yet as if it doesn't notice him it means his skill in hiding aura is effecient enough to go unnotice but if the fallen angel notice there's something weird about you then you need to work on your aura concealing and to prove this he needs to wait for a while as he can always he can always throw a rock at her if she doesn't notice you."

"And as luck would have it she doesn't notice you then after it was infront of you flying untop you then pick and throw a rock at her with increased velocity hitting her head and knocking her out."

"Y/N then approached the fallen angel and realised it was a girl and it was almost bearly wearinf anything."

Y/N:"Man almost all the girls in the anime don't have clothes i should've guessed she'd be almost naked."

FAW= FALLEN ANGEL WOMAN

"Y/N then touched the pricked the finger of the FAW with a pointy rock and started examining it."

Y/N:"Since i only knocked her out she should'nt turn to feathers anytime soon but in my previous world angels should'nt have blood as their spirits but this is a different world now so there's going to be alot of changes along with the supernaturals in this world." He said while examining the FAWs blood.

"Y/N then discorvered the difference between the fallen angels blood and has added it to his brain safe to remember the propeties in order to use vector manipilation on them."

"Y/N and all of a sudden the fallen angel woke up but was still weak to stand up as soon as she saw Y/N she panicked and attempted to crawl away."

"Y/N then grapped her arm and put his fingers on her head in order to wipe her memories of him."

"By redirecting the electrical signals of the FA body he can take control over them and rewrite the memories or personalities of the person his taking over."

"After Y/N finished wiping her memories of him and also knocking her out again he walked off to go home to rest and sip some chocolate milk as his still not able to drink black coffee because of his age."

"Though while he was rewriting the FA memories he also made her a new memory to make fear him this memory is shown a dark shadow killing anyone that's close to her as he saw in her other memories he saw that the FA lost her lover as she did love him dearly so she put himself as the one who killed her lover as she would try not to get close to anyone in fear of getting them killed and then get depressed with isolation."

"He also put a new memory of him fighting the shadow to make the FA think he is able to withstand that shadow and telling to not tell any FAs to say who he is and what he did for her therefore giving her a sense of hope to find Y/N for help and gaining himself an ally."