Chapter 12: A Devil's Competition And A Dragons Curiousity

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Y/n enjoyed himself witg the thought of having fun with Riser he was now ready to go with Rias to the Familiar Forest to get Issei and Asia their own familiar for poster work.

Y/n pov:

After i entered the clubroom i saw Rias with her hand up with a flying bat ontop of it.

Y/n:"What's that?" I asked fakely.

Rias:"It's my familiar Y/n and Issei you've met her before aswell." She said making Issei confused.

The bat thing then flew a bit away of Rias hand then transformed to a girl that Issei remembered.

Issei:"Then,that girl back then was..." He said as he sighed and looked down.

Akeno:"And this is my familiar." She said gaing our attention.

Shen then pointed to the floor then a magic shape appeared on the floor summoning an imp.

Issei:"An imp?" He said confused a bit.

Koneko:"Here Shiro." She said holding a white cat i know to well.

Y/n then went closed to Koneko and patted the white cat which the cat surprisingly liked it.

Y/n:"Hey there little runt." I said as the cat got a bit mad but still enjoyed my company.

Y/n:"What about your's Kiba?" I asked.

Kiba:"Well,mine is-"

Issei:"Yeah,never mind about yours." He said making Kiba shrug.

Kiba&Y/n:"That's kinda cold." We said on the same time then laughing a bit.

Rias:"Familiars are a fundamental part of being a devil. They're used to help their masters relay information and even in matters of pursuit." She said explaining

Asia:"Um..then how do we obtain a familiar ourselves?" She asked curious.

Rias:"Well you see-"

All of a sudden a knock on the door then caught all of our attention.

Akeno:"Yes?"

Then the door then open to see Sona and her peerage along with a new guy.

Sona:"Excuse us." She said while walking towards us.

Issei:"What the....isn't she..." He said shocked.

Asia:"Um..Issei who are they?" She asked confused.

Y/n:"The one on the middle is Sona Shitori the Student Council President and next to her is the Vice-President Shinra Tsubaki." I said answering Asia's question.

Y/n:"And if you look at all the members their all from the student council." I said making Issei realise i was right.

Rias:"What brings you here?" She asked to Sona.