Season 2 Chapter 7: The Start Of A Certain Fight

" ":Talking
' ':Thoughts
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rias pov:

Me and my peerage were now infront of Kuoh Academy as Sona and her peerage members set up a protective barrier to protect the whole city.

Sona:"The protective barrier is ready. If this goes well, this should contain the the damage." She informed us.

Rias:"Thank you. This will really help, Sona." I thanked her.

Sona:"Your welcome. However, I can't guarantee it will hold if the situation changes." She warned.

We then hear something behind us to see Tsubaki appearing after she escorted Irina from earlier.

Issei's pov:

Issei:"Fuku-Kaichou! How's Irina doing!?" I asked, worried.

Tsubaki:"Her life is not in danger, thanks to you, Asia Argento." She said as she walks pass us.

Asia:"What a relief!"

Issei:"Where the hell's Xenovia?" I wondered.

Saji:"No sign of Kiba, either?" He asked me.

Issei:"Yeah. I already tried calling him. But I just know that his safe." I answered. "And Y/n wen't somewhere. I don't know where though." I informed Saji as I get worried on where Y/n is.

WITH Y/N

No pov:

Y/n was just sitting down on a nearby building while drinking some coffee as Qliphah was wrapping her arm on his neck and overlooking the school with a barrier.

Y/n:"I finally have a reason to use that move." He said to himself.

Qliphah:"What move, master?" She asked him.

Y/n:"You'll know once the fight starts." I answered.

Qliphah:"Oh~ I'm excited to see the move, master. Nehehehe~" She said as she disappears with trash scattering.

Y/n:"Well, let's get going then." He said to himself as he goes to where the others are.

Y/n pov:

I was in the air as I land near where Issei were as the air around me got stronger and almost blowed Asia away. Everyone then looked at me confused and curious on where've I've been.

Y/n:"What're you all looking at?" I asked them.

Saji:"Where were you!?" He asked me.

Y/n:"I just had a coffee break. That's all." I answered as a tick mark appears on his face.

Saji:"You really think it's time to take a break!?" He yelled at me.

Y/n:"Tch, Everybody has time for coffee, especially me. And if you don't agree, how about I pursuade you a bit." I said as a sinister grin appears on my face.

" I said as a sinister grin appears on my face