She excitedly sat up straight "Oh my gosh today was amazing. I can't believe l forgot to tell you guys but I got a grade 9 in my history exam and a grade 8 in my English and Photography. Can you believe it?? Who knew revising actually helps" she chuckled "Anyways, next Wednesday is my last day for this semester so I'm going back to London for a while and then I'm coming back here because of the café and yeah" she put her hands on her thighs and looked at me.

She could be looking at me like that in a different context and I wouldn't mind.

"That's amazing! I'm really proud of you"

"Thank you" she smiled "How was your day?"

"It was okay. Tiring" I brushed off. I wasn't a fan of being asked that question.

She nodded her head.

"Do you need a lift back to London on Thursday?" I offered.

"If that's not too much of a hassle?" She looked at me with a worried look.

"Of course not! I would love-"

She gasped "if you come, then you'd have meet my brothers?! Are you okay with that?"

"Sure. I think I've met them before at Hardeep's bachelor party"

"Oh gosh. Were they nice? They weren't, were they? I am so sorry on their behalf. I'll-"

"It's okay" I chuckled "they were very kind, just surprised to see someone like me"

"Oh thank God" she said relieved.

"You've had burritos before, right?" I asked.

"Yup"

"Churros?"

"Oh of course"

"Perfect. Well today we're going to make our own dinner because I'm sick of going out. ¿sí?" (yes?)

"Sí" she replied, making me smile.

. .

I was washing the chicken with some lemon and herbs when I felt judgemental eyes glaring at what I was doing.
"Can I help you, my love?"

I looked down to see her staring at the chicken breasts with a slightly scrunched up face.

I smirked "What happened?"

"Nothing"

"I want to assume you don't like the texture?"

She nodded "it's so ew that it's hard to look away"

"Fair enough. How about you go down the corridor and to the last door on the right and when you go downstairs, you'll be in a wine cellar. Go pick one out"

"Oo yum! Okay!"

Oh dear. . . She's going to get drunk again.
Well done Leo.

. . .

"That was really nice, Leo. We should make dinner together again" She helped take the dishes into the kitchen.

"We should an- fuck off. That's amazing" I grabbed her hand and looked at the tattoo on the corner of her palm.

She laughed "I know"

"When did you get that" I chuckled.

"Ranveer took to me to a tattoo parlour secretly on my 16th birthday and I panicked and picked the first thing that came to mind"

It was a small stick man and trampoline and it looked like the man was jumping if she slightly closed her hand.

"That's so cool. Do you have any other tattoos?"

"Yup. I have a Mjölnir and lightsaber on my arm" she pulled her sweatshirt down to show a medium sized mjölnir on her left bicep and a double sided red lightsaber, just like Ben, on her right bicep.

"Those are amazing"

"Thank you" she smiled "I really like yours. Did those hurt?"

"Nope. Did yours?"

"Not as much as I thought. They felt like small pinches."

I'm taking her to get more, if she wants.

. . .

"Thank you for today, Leo. I had alot of fun"

For the rest of the night, we watched American Psycho, like she wanted, while having some churros and the whole time with her in general was just amazing.

"I did too. We should do it again"

"Oh definitely"

There wasn't a moment of hesitation when I tapped my lap and she climbed on it.

"This feels familiar" she smirked as she looked at my lips before grabbing my face and pulling me in, surprising me as I pulled the lever on the chair to make it lean backwards before my hands landed on her ass, squeezing it slightly.
My breathing quickened as she took control of the kiss.

She rested her forehead against mine when she pulled back, regaining her natural breathing pattern.

"I really like you guys" she whispered.

"You're not drunk right?"

She smiled "noo. I really do and- and I want to be with you guys" she said quickly.

I sat up "Really?"

She nodded with a beautiful grin on her face "Really."

"Oh Dios mío. eso es increíble" I wrapped my arms around her neck, giving her a hug, making sure it's not too tight "I'm so happy you said that" I gave her another couple kisses, making her laugh. (Oh my God. that's amazing)

I am the happiest man on earth right now.

»»»»»»