"This is my shit," I tell him, my finger in his chest.

He sighs as if he's in the right somehow and I want to bore aole into his face.

"It's what I had to do . . . I had to talk to Pamela," he explains but I don't need or want some stupid explanation.

"You didn't have o do squat shit, you did what you've always done, you've only cared about yourself, nobody else!" I scream at him, at the fucked up loser that ruined my life.

"Miles, please," he pleads but I'm done; so fucking utterly done.

"I needed a car--"

"Fine," I bark.

"You keep that car and you let Hayley stay in that damn summerhouse, keep it if she wants to and I wish you all nothing but to go to hell," I say, my tone harsh and threatening and I know that this broke his heart; in fact, I can only wish and hope it crushed him inside.

"Miles." Madison presses but I couldn't care less, not right now.

I get into my car and shut the door, waiting for her to follow, and thankfully, in a few seconds, she does.

THE DRIVE HOME ISN'T long but it's agonizing and I can't believe this fucking situation.

"Miles your dad is trying everything he can--"

"He's not my dad, Madison . . . not even close," my eyes bore into hers.

"Maybe I'll never understand it, Miles . . ." She sighs.

"But maybe David has changed, and maybe he's a new person, maybe it isn't the same as it was." she tries, her soft eyes pleading for me to listen but I just can't.

"He isn't . . . and one day I know I'll be so close to murdering him for something, I just know there's some darkness in him like there is in me . . . I can sense it, god damnit, he's . . . he has what I have,"

"Okay," her voice is low.

"Let me show you something," I say and her eyes turn to mine again, I know this is something I should have done a long time ago, but I didn't care about it before I saw David with my car.

Madison's POV

I'm not sure how much time passes but I'm surprised when we arrive at Miles's mother's house.

"What are we doing here?" I ask him as my feet touch the gravel outside and I almost collapse onto my knees but Mield's stong is quick to grab me to my feet again.

His eyes stare into mine with worry and I know he's waiting for an explanation but I don't have one except for that I just have been clumsy.

"I'm fine," I tell him with a giggle and he chuckles.

"I better carry you inside just to be sure, you know . . . those heels and all," he says, reminding me of the first time he carried me after the party when my heels were boring into my feet.

His arms grab me into the air as I giggle and watch his eyes shine into mine, the most beautiful hazel blend.

he cradles me and then lets his eyes flow all over mine before watching my face steadily as we approach the house.

His lips touch mine as softly as a feather and I feel the way they absorb mine into the softest blend possible before he lets me go onto the ground again.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the garage behind the house; a place I never knew existed.

"What is this?" I ask as he has now let go of my hand and is walking a few steps in front of me, not telling me anything, but instead, he opens the door with a click of his car keys; a button I haven't noticed before.

"You remember all those car keys you found in my dorm room?" he asks and my mind instantly takes me back to that drawer I saw with a box full of car keys.

"Mhm," I murmur, trying to recollect more pieces of the memory.

"Well." he smiles

"Here they are," he explains and I can't do anything but watch the gorgeous painted expensive cars lined in the garage, wondering how this garage is so huge.

"It's underground too," he explains.

"Why haven't you ever showed me or used any of them?" I ask confused.

"I never truly thought of them as mine," he says with a small smile on his lips.

(Play it's my life extended version 2003 remastered, on minute 2:35)

"And I figured that I'd much rather hold onto the value for some time, you know . . . for times like this, now that we're starting a life together," he explains, his hand in mine as our eyes collide together in the perfect way, in the way where the colors mix into a beautiful honey blend.

He leads me inside softly as my eyes are glued on the beautiful red, yellow, blue, and black paint. I never thought anyone could have this many cars, and the reason Miles does is a painful reminder but one that I manage to quickly brush out of my head.

his hand is soft, holding mine tightly and letting me know that everything is okay.

"Are you . . . going to sell all of these?" I ask and he nods,

"All but one," he says, and then with a smile, he takes me to the small tight steps reading to a bottom floor.

He walks me to a car in the very middle that has a black drape over it, and with a smile, he takes it off in one swift motion to reveal the most beautiful car I've seen, it reminds me of Miles's black Lamborghini; the one he owned before and the one that I'll always love.

"It's a Porsche Taycan, with red interior and red stitching," he describes and I watch the perfect black exterior color.

"And the others?" I ask, thinking of the two cars he already has, the grey and the duty colored Porsche.

"They're already sold," he says and my heart drops a little in surprise, but then quickly, a smile covers my face; this is our new beginning. he comes closer and his eyes mixing with mine again, making my body surge with pleasure as he stares intensely into the color of my eyes.

his hands are on my body and he quickly lifts me up as if it's no effort and I watch the way his strong arms flex as I'm in the air and then as he lets me come down o sit on a drawer beside all of the cars.

"We're starting completely new." he smiles and I nod as his finger is lifting my chin up to look at him.