Chapter 38: We meet at last

Start from the beginning

Mendez: The location of Epsilon.

The reds and blues were surprised qnd wonder why would anyone would want to know about Church's location.

Watcher: Sir take a look.

They all turn back and Watched freeze he screen and it was a hallway but Watcher highlighting the shape and they see a person in cloak sneaking his or her way through the base.

Watcher: I think who ever that is must be one the one that took the file and maybe kidnapped Y/n.

Mendez was silent for a bit and after a while he turns to the Spartans and the reds and blues and tell them.

Mendez: You got your new mission. Find Y/n qnd who ever that person is and bring them back.

Ave: Understood sir.

Grif: And so much for my break.

Sarge: Oh suck it up Grif, Y/n needs us!

Caboose: Don't worry Y/n! We're coming to save you!

Tucker: Yeah and try not to kill him once er find him.

Caboose: Okay.

They all left to find Y/n while Mendez stay at thr Bridge with Watcher and wonder why this person wants Y/n snd why is this person looking for Epsilon.

(Meanwhile)

Everything was a blurr to Y/n as he slowly wake up and once he fully wakes up he looks around and see he is tied up in the Pelican and he can feel the Pelican enter slip space.

Y/n: (thought) Okay so what the heck happened to me? I think I remember enter the Pelican which is Sheila then next thing I know, I was knocked out from out of nowhere. What ever is going on and who ever kidnapped me they will be sorry.

Then the door in front of him opens and Y/n was surprised to see a light blue female soldier as she walks over to him and bend down to him and the two share looks for a while.

???: Hello Y/n. Glad we finally met, face to face.

Y/n: Well face to helmet since your wearing a helmet.

???: You think jokes will save you?

Y/n: (smirk) Well best to try it.

She stood up and then punch him in the face which hurt a little but he can handle it as she bend down to him once more and ask him.

???: You remember me?

Y/n: No I don't.

???: Of course you never know me. Maybe you just see my picture from Allison.

Y/n: (thought) Did she just say Allison, as in Tex?!

Y/n: How do you know her name? Who are you?