Well thats unexpected

It was the last day of the month, and despite brights worries he went outside of the safety of his office to help his current friends.

That would be kon, clef, gears, Iceberg, and glass.

They were all working on a group project of some sorts and needed someone with a higher access than site director, and bright being as high up in the ranks as he was offered to help.

No, bright wasn't part of the 05s, he was just a little bit lower than them. Not by much though, he had access to a lot of private information which held to be good blackmail against certain people.

It's how bright got around without being questioned or contained. He knew a lot of people's personal information that they might not want leaked to the whole facility or even the 05s depending if they haven't already read the files.

It was funny, the only people that seem to have a bit of information on him would be glass and the 05s.

And unlike glass, the 05s use the information as a way to keep him quiet. Every month when his body gets swapped out for a new one if it hasn't already died, will be tested on to further human advancements little by little.

But the thing is, once he leaves the body, it is no longer functional, and what that entails is that bright needs to be in the body for the tests to be recorded properly.

And who wants to waist D-class personel when you have a perfectly good scientist getting a body swap?

Injections, poisons, sicknesses, emotional and physical torture, you name it it's happened. Well, maybe not a few of those truly sick acts that shall not be named but you get the point.

It was truly nerve racking to be in the open like this for bright, where any MTF guard could easily grab his wrists and walk him out the door.

Glass seemed to notice his behavioral change near the end of the months as he started asking about it in their little sessions of patient and therapist.

Bright, of course, did not answer the questions and asked for glass to drop it. Glass did so, but in return he asked for a bit more information on his childhood.

Like I said, the blackmail the 05 council had on bright could literally destroy his ranks, and you may be wondering what did bright do that's so bad he doesn't want anyone to know?

The 05 have a clear image of the demon that follows bright around that appears to also be trapped in the amulet with him.

That's enough qualification for him to get an anomaly tag and a cell, the only thing that's stopped him from being in containment now was his loyalty status with the foundation. Bright had a good habit of staying on the 05s good side.

And there's another thing to mention, what's so bad about being locked up anyway?

The way anomalies get treated are worse when they appear to be old staff of the site or foundation.

The very few times staff personel have been found to be anomalies didn't end well, they usually got terminated or they were heavily judged for the fact they were different. As if bright doesn't deal with that enough.

It's also to be said that bright is technically already an scp, but with the whole 'there's an actual entity that can sometimes control bright to do its bidding' it could lead to a worse fate.

That being said, bright is trying to remain on the far side of the group, where he would be sort of hidden in plain sight amongst the other reaserchers though, no dought the 05s already have a picture of his new body.

There was knocking at the office door, loud and harsh.

Not like any staff, more like a sturdy.... guard....