16 • GODDEST LIPS

{• HAZEL •}

My body was free to move from every corner of the bed the more I move more heat I could find

I feel texture, the texture of his leg against mine, how quietly he breaths and how little he moves. I could feel large portions of my skin touching him with not restrictions, no walls, no pillow walls. Finally

When my eyes open the room seemed gray, outside was still dark covered with the night ,I couldn't help to look at him

Why is this man so beautiful? His skin complexion is so precious, his lips are thin but soft, his hands can heal with one touch, his eyes pour honey into mine, and the sweetness never ends. My fingers make their way inches close to his skin that lays besides me, even the slightest and most natural movements that he does transmit me peace and serenity. Like the sound of the ocean after a hard week , I find peace with him. His heart beats fast and slow, pulses blood to everywhere it should go but it slows down in sign of exhaustion. He was Slater, stabbed and punched , ripped apart and sew back on track, with cemented strong and armed walls impossible to climb, not even he, who holds the key and the secret to it, know how to get in, instead he bleeds to death before my eyes , Down on my knees I guess I'm in love with him.

I won't let people hurt you. I won't let you hurt yourself

This man breathes peace and stability. He looks so mature and time to time I'm able to see the his inner child, who has had a unfair share of pain.

I lay my head against the pillow besides him and slowly my eyes close transporting me to when I first saw him.

[° OLIVER° ]

I felt my skin stretching to welcome an occasional smile o my sleep.

It's warm, comfortable and satisfaction speaks for it self, my eyes met the roof and the beautiful view outside but not as beautiful as the messy hair of a women named Hazel. She snores sometimes, her lips are dry and apart, my space was invaded with her leg who kicks me up at night, I got used to it.

Somewhat I smile, I destroyed the pillow walls yesterday but didn't except to be this welcoming.

I get up sit and meditate to peace my soul, something that I don't do often but I should.

Like a stroke of sweetness and freshness approach by the sound of her voice

- Good morning- Her whispery graspy voice greets me

- Good morning Hazel, how was your night?

- it was good, really good, and yours? - Wonderful- I say it back.

- What plans do we have for today?- she pulls the covers to her and snuggle into them.
- If I'm not mistaken we have a game to finish and movies to watch.- I stopped myself from wanting to caress her hair

-Humm. I like that.

Swallowing gallons, feeling tight in my chest I know I shouldn't ask but it's coming and I don't want to try to stop it or erase from my mind

- Haz, can we shower together? - I surprise myself for trying, for asking.

- Are you sure?- she question back as she tries to wake up and deal with the room brightness

- Yes. With underwear, of course!
A couple of minutes later, our body rubbed against one and other while I feel something in me changing, This women is getting to know me and she is not breaking my boundaries, she is making me over pass, and destroy them on my on.