1• THE RISE

•The air exits my lungs and my entire body is left to freeze in the beginning of her sentence witnessing what has been my biggest nightmare.•

                                                                    A poison, my kryptonite.

As I push the engine,  pressing with merciless strength,  a resemble of what she did while holding the title of my hearts owner. As the engine evil sound goes off, my eyes are focused on the vision playing endless replays of the weak symptoms I’m still experiencing.

—     Oliver.  Oliver don’t you Dare– shouted

—     Oliver listen,  this is not your fault,  I swear.  Don’t let this drive you into a deadly madness. – She begs coming down from the stairs, screaming for my sanity that perhaps has left my being over the last weeks in the silently constant regret of my nights, her hands bang the window trying to knock sense to the broken man is displayed in front of her,  I decided  to  leave either way, my presence won’t change the facts or erase the memories that hunt in the dark.

Speeding up intensively knocking over science  laws or physic it self taking the car as she runs powered by fear of what I might do,  the motor runs in it’s full capacity as the tires scream on the icy road , my phone rings inside my pocket,  the vibrations make my muscle feel alive combined by the nostalgic sense the road provides.

I seek for the name in hopes to be hers and drove the car to stop on the edge of a break right  before a possible crash with the red card starring at the traffic where I’m forced to stay behind. Isla keeps calling and the vibrations increase when dad sends multiple messages.

The car redness acts like a red flag for my Fury and anger, the hands hold tight to the wheel,  foot keps provoking the motor and the tiers,  for the corner of my eyes I see a gap leading to a road,  possibly a high way with less traffic  I hope. Using the power of my mind to order the pick-up driver to mover forward

—I’m behind you— A horn clears my thoughts right after her message arrives , my eyes catch the women’s movements leaving her car and walking towards mine.

—     Oliver! Olie don’t you move that car– I tease the engine and he responds beautifully and evil,  my mind is set on. I turned the phone off throwing him to the backseat and prepare the car to turn, impatiently waiting for the traffic to smoothly move, a Sweat tear comes down my forehead as she gets inches closer determined to stop me.

Drove through speeding to catch the gap between the cars close to the runaway road.

—Oliver! screams at the top of her lungs allowing all of the city to hear my name and wonder the story,  combined to the loud sudden sound of the horn warning me to the possible collision a voided when I get to the next street and my mind find piece.

With an angelical voice screaming at my soul blooming from the radio, the open window blows dry air to my eyes eliminating my tears besides clearing the redness within.

Riding the sunset with a broken faith and buried hope, my eyes witness the world’s beauty. It’s dark the night has arrived and the road is endless following no rule,  walking straight with no special direction to be led to.

A car is seen by my eyes,  in the middle of the road, she found me.

—     Go home – I said coming out of the car closing the door with an insane strength

—     Come with me and end this craziness.

—     I said go home now! – I walk towards the middle and she does the same