4• PLENTY OF SPACE

•Perhaps  my eyes tried to fool me
but they don't feel tired
but my heart. 
Has ran miles•

{ H }

My eyes are vibrating as well as the rest of my body,  the pain is slowly fading.  I meet the sun who greets me good morning and the absence of Oliver's presence anywhere I looked.

The sun is soft and smooth, nights like this is make me miss him the most  but  I'm here because of him. I have the marks, for both the torture  and the accident,  and I can say that only one of them hurts less.

 I jumped out of bed , my vivid eyes notice a gap in the floor, I get closer and find it to be  button.

How odd it is to find a button?  What mystery does this house holds? A box raises mysteriously from the floor, move by curiosity I take a pick to see what's inside,  surprised I find essentials.

Towels, brand new teeth brushes ,soap and various skin care products , the soap is sweet , smells like lemon with honey.  I see colorful  fabrics,  searching and digging deeply I find clothes, newly  fresh never wore clothes,  they smell so good, like the soap.

I pulled the towels from bottom and left them In bed, craving for a shower soon , I chose the clothes and between the pajamas folds I find a card " for you" is written there.

— Oliver?– He crosses my sight, his walk has changed,  his upwards eyes are drag down , he never blinks. They are red and I could see it from far.

— Yes Hazel – The stress is noticeable in his face.

— I know something that will help you to lose stress– Hopefully

— Thank you, but I’m okay... baking– He is a serious guy no doubt about it, his answer are always this short and specific. Straight  forward,  instead  he seats in the chair and looks straight  front.

— I.  I found Clothes, towels, and toothbrush. Completely  new,  I believe someone was waiting,  counting  with us.

— I'm not comfortable dressing someone else clothes – He doesn’t looks at me when he speaks, he looks away or down, and todays he looks disconnect. 

— I understand but surviving goes beyond comfortable, what if we had to stay here long days ?– I get no respond— I'm just trying to help– I swallow others words thinking about how harsh I might have been, therefore I step back and hear him heavily breathe.

— You are right.

I hand him the towels with a simple smile and he notes with the head following with his steps to the tiny bathroom, he left.

My curiosity sparked again,  and traces of new adventures were around,  everywhere I knew and I had to look for.

I begin with the box,  the same box,  I hardly  saw the bottom of it,  stripping her clean I find   black cards with metallic acrylic letters " Follow me"   " the living room " underneath " , and I follow them like the old crazy mysteries  games I used to play  with the girls. 

I  look around  not up but down "  look with eyes close and hands on" I'm intrigued as a fan of horror movies and stories. mystery drives me.

I follow the cards keeping their order  " The exterior is on the interior  " the fun you will find " 

— The fun you  will find ?–  sounds like jumanji, what are the odds? I wake up wounded at a strangers house with a stranger who save me , we live at this tiny strange house in the middle of no where,  I find fresh never wore clothes in a box that came out from the floor where I passed through days and days?  And then, BAMM! we are sucked into this four dimension reality ...  like the owners?

My stomach warns  me when he grumbles for food,  the aroma of fresh  cookies catch my attention  fast.  I go back to the kitchen and take a few bites,  until I couldn't  stop.

Now I recall,  last night I fell asleep while Oliver baked,  and he baked many,  the small kitchen looked like a bakery,  some taste like vanilla,  others have chocolate and they are delicious.

— The world is ending and I got the best guy to guarantee  my survival – I kind of say it out loud.

When he returns he looks like new,  so do I once I could feel what a warm water down my body could feel like.

A Yawn comes from me unsuspected. Is late I can barely  stand awake.

— You are tired , we should go to sleep.– He comments

He cleans the table ready to wash the dishes , he does it every time after our meals. He is a homey men, and that might be the only thing I know about him.

— Yes. – I enter the world of comfort looking at the selling with the breathtaking design that allows me to see the stars before my eyes close and open them with the power source of heat and joy provided .

There he goes,  to the corner sits , closes his eyes peacefully gets attempt  to fall asleep

— Oliver .  There is enough space for bother of us here.

— I'm good here, thank you .– He insist .

— We'll I always wonder what does it feels like sleeping on the floor. – I sit and find comfort to lay down 

— What are you doing?– He questioned confused with my movements

— sleeping. This I your pillow by the way.– I handed him .

— Hazel, you are still in recovery, yours wounds are still open, you need to sleep , go to bed.—He calmly orders  — No thanks.

— I'm not going to bed either– He's stubborn.

— Then good night, Sir we will sleep on the floor for the whole lockdown season. Do zavtra, I mean , sleep well–  After a while I hear him giving up followed by the words — Okay let's go. You are still in recovery and the last thing your shoulder needs I to spend nights lied on the floor.

— This is the wall, wait, wait, here we have the big wall of pillows!– I a present to him what I believe will make him stay.

— A wall– He is totally  blown away

— I sleep like this and you sleep like that.– I explained.

— I won't sleep with my feet close to your face.
— we have the wall, they won't come near each other. — No

— I'm sure you don’t want to smell my feet – I say and for surprise he replays– I rather .

For some reason I feel  hot inside ,my tongue travels  around my teeth, am I shy?

— It’s a small bed anyways,  I'm 1,88 , I will be good in the floor, but please sleep here.

— Then goodnight – I returned to the floor until he gave in.

— Alright.  – We lied in bed simultaneously in the dark  night,  there is something abnormal about this.

— Goodnight. – I say at last.

 ___________
Sorry for the erros so far. 

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL TODAY.  GO TO THE WORLD AND SMILE A LITTLE MORE. I KOW YOU ARE DOING YOUR BEST AND IT'S  PERFECTLY ENOUGH