3•THE END IS NEAR

⚠️TRIGGER , THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRIGGER SCENES.

I must be the worst  sinner that ever walked apon this earth

{  H   }

The food steam blows to his face ,he took a wooden spoon and tasted the food at the end,  he nodded licking the bottom lips.

At that night we eat in silence occasionally I would lose my strength and he would take the food to my mouth. As the day gets to an end practically in silence he remains   at the corner of the room  close to the door when breeze would come from,  he sit on the floor and sleeps there all night, he looks at the window,  allowing me to see how much he wanted to be somewhere  but here.

Lied down reminding myself how does it feels to have an empty bed where my body can feel free to travel.  “ This is what he wanted and he had it” my mind says .

 warm bright  light  tickles smooth,  refreshing one more day has begun,  the empty bed fells like a huge ocean where I nearly drowned in confusion, I turned carefully and met the kitchen table set , ready with waffles, toasts,  tea and juice.

—     Good morning,  do you have any allergies I should be aware of?  Just to keep your safety and cook accordingly.

—     No I do not,  Ben used to have allergies where his face would swallow…– I stop embarrassed  while he stays there listening.  I force a dump smile.  — I’m not. I mean I don’t have any allergies. Do you?

—     No. – he helped me eat first and then sat to eat , he briefly closed his eyes , open them and ate.

—     Does the Tv works? – I ask noticing the presence of such, he turns and looks at the TV at that moment I notice the  mark he has on his neck,  lighter thank his skin tone I believe to be birthmark.

—     Sometimes – He goes back doing what he started and with few words answered me.

After dinner a quiet music played in the background of my mind while my eyes kept analyzing the man before me, he washed the dishes , organized the kitchen,  who was more organized that would ever look if it was me cooking. Next he washed his hands apologize for his cold fingers who caress my skin,  studying  and taking care of my wounds.

I gag unexpectedly, closed my eyes enable  to prevent form the urge I had to throw up.

—     Hazel?  Are you alright? – He held me close to him with circular movements of his hands on my back the urge started  to settle

—     Y-yes. I hate to see- blood– I gag harder, unable  to control  it a river comes out of me.  Embarrassed I try not to cry on his shoulder,  where I vomit.

—     I-I’m so so sorry.  I’m sorry– how can I apologize to the guy who has been so nice and thoughtful with me when I barf on his shoulder and the bed where I sleep?  Oh gosh. It was thigh brown and had greens on it.

—     Don’t worry about it,  is okay,  look at me Hazel,  I’s okay, now I need to finish the curative and then I will take care of the rest– He wiped my mouth carefully and gently, lied me down,  washed his hands  again and finished the curative. I made him walk around with a shirt that was once white and now looks something out of American  crazy fashion trends.