Chapter 7

Alrighty you baby animals I'll let you all have this one chapter before I go back to work I sites for making 5 I wanted to do a little more special and make at least 10 since well I reached 3k reads! Thank you so much for the support and see ya guys then! :D

Have a petal-

                      ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ

I grabbed all the papers that were pilled up for me to go and send them to the animation construction area to send off more frames for them to piece them together into an animation.
    As I walked over to the area I notice everyone had gone quieter lately and avoided eye contact with me for some reason. Did something happen while I was away or maybe it was because of-

"Hey, Henry! Hold on wait!." I looked behind and see Allison running up towards me. I see from the corners of my eye that the people here were panicking and went straight back to do what they were doing. Odd...

"Henry jeez why are you carrying all these? Here let me help you out." She carried half the pile from my hand and I carried the other half.
"So what brings you here Allison? And why is everyone not talking nor making eye contact with each other?" I say as we made it down the hall to the animation area.

"I don't know maybe everyone's been very focused on this animation we're making right now. Productions have been a bit little bitty low so I guess everyone wants to do this animation the best one there is!" I just smiled as we placed the papers down and the men came and grabbed them avoiding eye contact. Allison seemed to notice it too but shook it off.

We talked along the way till I felt a strange aura coming inside when we were talking to each other throughout the studio.

    I didn't quite understand if the staff was expecting something to happen or that the people here were cold because it is usually cold here, to be honest. I went to go sit down, but then someone tapped my shoulder and told me to go to Joey's office this instant. I was very confused as to why I had to go there, but I have to anyways he's my friend and my boss too.
    I walked toward his office and knock a few times to let him know.

    "Come in." I went in with caution for some reason then remember that I went inside the studio waiting for Joey then he went psychopath and then Bendy was here killed a coworker of mine ad acted as if nothing had happened. I gulped and headed inside the office.

    "Please, come in Henry. Shut the door for me I swear people just don't close the door for some reason it's annoying. I chuckled to myself a little. Everyone does that for some reason and it's quite annoying and funny at the same time. I shut the door close as I walked up to his front desk as I approach in front of him.

"What's going on Joey?" I say with nervousness. I looked to the door and then to Joey as it grew colder in the office. How the hell-

"I notice that yesterday the other day when you were supposed to pick me up you weren't there and I wanted to know where did you go? I had to ask for a taxi. Where have you left to Henry?"

I swallowed half of my saliva as he asked me a question. I tried to think of any other ideas as he waiting for my response. I thought and think as I was finding an excuse. Then one popped up.

"Well I was actually waiting for so as I waited for you I saw this poor ragdoll on the streets as it had one of its baby kittens in its mouth. You know how I can't handle a cat being alone ESPECIALLY if they have baby kittens with them!! So I thought I would take them with me and think they just found a ride after came in late or something so I went off with them in the car." I gave him my innocent puppies and it's true, to be honest, he knows this from the start when I first met him when we were heading to the Inkscape shop I saw a momma with her husbando with their kittens feeding off the grasshopper I convinced if I can bring with me and he didn't agree then I eventually gave my BIGGEST puppy eyes to him. He immediately was convinced enough I bring them with me to the studio. He can never resist my charming cute puppy eyes.

-groan- "It's true you would do anything for animals especially cats the most anyways I need you to give these paper works to Alice since I owed her a few supplies and money for helping me out here her place as gave her reserving ideas and adjustments." I nodded with a smile and headed off toward the printing press as I went to make new copies for the background artist room so they don't have to get them themselves since they work so hard for making every single detail for the upcoming episode.

I waited as it was printing again for the other copies. I looked at the new times newspaper. New people are really crazy about the new mafia member. If I presume is Bendy he's the new one after we've just met at the bar when I was singing for the audience I could tell right away that this was the new mafia member that rumors were spreading.

🎉 You've finished reading Something isn't right...what's this feeling? {⭐Mafia Au/BATIM Benry⭐} (ON HOLD)) 🎉