🌜Chapter 5🌜

lol, I've been so busy drawing and reading and I don't even write something, how lazy clumsy of me. Anyways, here have a nighttime story! ^w^

The art above here is my own artwork and yes. 

-A Night that lasts more than one.

         I was woken up from my usual morning routine, but a different one. I had to deal with a family right now since I took them in from the rain last night. It was rather odd of me to do, but still. I couldn't understand myself as to why I would do that/ Maybe it's because I have a heart that only mothers could see or maybe that. 

        I stopped myself from overthinking too much and started to head out into the kitchen. I turned on the stove and started the teapot. As I put some ingredients into the teapot, I went to the living room to see if they were awake. As I look at the living room I see that Sir Molten is there still sleeping while his daughter was awake. She looked around very confused. I wanna introduce myself to her!

      "Hey, there lil one! Nice to meet you!" "EEEK-" "Ooof-" I fell to the floor as I can feel pain on my face so much. She punched me in the face. Maybe I shouldn't scare her like that. I did deserve it by scaring her like that.

      "Ow, ow, ow-" She got up from her dad and stood up to grab a cup as her weapon. "Who are you and want do you want!" I look over to the right side of her sir Molten was sleeping. What the heck? Is he a heavy sleeper???

    "W-Wait! Wait. I'm not here to hurt you! I just came by to see if you wanted some tea or not from your morning nap rest from the rain that came by last night. Sorry if I've startled you." I waited as he slowly put the cup down and sat back down beside her father.

     I grab the kettle from the stove and add some mints to cool it off. I lifted the kettle from the cupboard plate and poured the tea into the young girl's cup. I handed her the cup as she looked up at me thinking I must've put something in it. I took her cup from her grasp as I poured in some of her tea into mine and then drank it from there. 

       She squinted her eyes at me and then took the cup of tea from my hand and drank some for herself. I was glad that she trusted from the tea. I hope so. It was silent between us both. As a few minutes flew by she started to ask me a question.

    "So, how did I end up here?" I look up from my cup as she said that. 

    "I was looking out my window and saw you both there walking down the path to the city. You were asleep at the time. You then dropped your little doll and I couldn't just stand by and watch you both heading to the city and you crying early for your plush. So I went to you both and handed the plush as it started to rain, so I offered your father if you both could come inside as the rain clouds go by. It ended up the whole night long for it to go away. So that' that."

     She hummed in response as she held her teacup closely. "You really do love her doll dearly don't you?" I say as taking a sip from my tea

     "I do. My momma gave it to me when he went away to go somewhere as I stayed with Papa. I really missed him. I don't know if he'll ever come back. He was gone for 3 weeks and I really miss momma." I looked down with sad eyes as I placed the tea down on the table in front of me. 

    I thought for a moment then something hit me in the head that I think might cheer her up from missing her mother.

     "Here, come with me. I wanna show you something. I'm sure your father wouldn't mind at all." I reached out my hand for her as I gave her a warm smile. She hesitated at first then glanced at her father. She took my hand and in trust, she went with me to the back of the mansion.