🔎Chapter 6🔍

YEEEE BOI WE BE VIBIn THougH-

*__________*

-Warning-

This chapter can contain a bit of sensitive blood mention, and some little smut but still.
-THIS IS MAFIA PEOPLE-

Anyways, be WaRNeD my peeps. lol

^-Warning-^

_____________________________________________________

.

.

.

-SLAM-

-----

I gasped at the loud bang from the station. I fell over to the little seat bench from the station. I shook in fear as it grew darker from the station. I just couldn't see anything, but darkness from the outside of the station. I breathed in very heavily. I can't control my breathing as it grew darker.

'He knew I was here.'

A finger trailed down from the melting ink that railed down the station's open window. Cold air swept the warm atmosphere. I closed my mouth as I held my breath and the cool air fog that came out of my mouth. I knew he was there. 'He was there I know it'

"I know your here little one come on out...Henry~" 'HE KNOWS!'

I saw the shadows from him as he drew his hand back and I now see his face clearer. His mouth is full of blood. It was beginning to become dry and decaying from the teeth.
      I swallowed and gulped it down. I waited for him to leave, but I know that won't happen until he has me.
      Scratches and whines comes out I covered my ears so I wouldn't hear it but it was no use.
"Henry, please open the door~" He used, please. No, don't listen Henry! I ignored him as he keeps telling me and begging me over and over.
        Then I hear someone. A child's voice.
     "H-Hello?" Anyone here? Mr.Drew?" A little boy cried out for help. I gasped when I heard the child.
     "K-Kid! Get out of here!" I opened the door to find the child but I didn't find the child but instead, I found a demon. A devil.
     I was dropped on the ground by force and faced upwards to the dark ceiling. Bendy was on top of me as I was panicking and was scared for my life. Hell! I almost pissed my pants right there! I swallowed as there he stood on top of me. I breathed in very slowly as he was on top of me, he lowered his face up towards my neck.
"You don't know how long ice been wanting to see you after a while. You seem scared Henry.~What's wrong sad to see the devil on top of you?~"
I wanted to scream. I wanted to scream so badly for help but I can't not in front of him! No way am I gonna do that. I held my breath and cried inside my head as he was breathing in between my neck. He trailed the tip of his fingers down to my stomach and stopped. He started to tug a little on my button-up shirt. I hold my strength as he started to tug it a bit more.
I used all my will and tried my best to push him off and he too got angry and growled. Then something popped up in my mind. I think a moment before I did it. One thing that triggers animals the most. IS THEIR TAIL!!! I tugged on his tail hard as I could then...
"Nyahh~!" He stopped keeping me down and I stopped tugging. We both stood in silence and I blushed like crazy and Bendy blushed the most more than I.
      I just blanked dead-eyed him as he has gotten off of me quick and snatched his tail away from me. I was so blushing and shocked by the noise I heard from Bendy.
       "B-Bendy-?" His eyes I believe under the ink that is spilling over his eyes was now watering from tears but the tears aren't water like we usually have but I felt more sorry for what I have done to him. I mean, to be honest, he started to chase me first so yeah.
He stood up and just ran away like in a panic cat. I wanted to chase him to tell him I was sorry by I knew that would lead to somewhere that neither of us would want to deal with. So I just let him go as he stood away from my grasp.

--------⚠{End of lil 7w7 but yes ENDS⚠--------
I stood up from my fall area and looked around to find the exit in the studio. It took me 2 hrs to be honest to find the exit. I reached outside and see that my car was still there and that joey wasn't inside nor near my car. Guess he left home while I was inside the studio. I sighed and headed inside into my car an turn on the engine and headed off home.

~~~~ time skipped

As I was reading a book and drinking some tea. A knock came upon my door. I stood up from my lil chair an walked down the hallway and opened the front door.
"RAWR!!" I was yelped as something a bit heavy fell onto me.
"Hi sir Henry! How've you been?"  I looked.
up upon whom landed Ito to me and to see that it was Sophie from my perspective. That little muffin. I chuckle and sat up from the floor and smiled as she jumped around the house.

11-13-21

"Nice to meet Henry, How've you been also sorry for the intrusion, but Sophie wanted to visit you so badly and wouldn't hush about it so I had to let her visit you anyways." Awww She wanted to visit me! That's so sweet. Finally, something that I can get my mind off of what had happened.

"Sure! Anything for a little special someone that I quite don't mind actually!" I said as I booped Sophie's little black nose. She grabbed my hand as we headed to her favorite and mine as well The Garden.

-----Time passed time----

As I went to town to look into flower shops with Sophie and sir Molten at first molten, I was scared but from Sophie's begging "powers" he agreed to go to the flower shops in the town. as we headed there, a sign was at the door and the shop looked older and wood was boarded up. I was quite curious about what happened to the flower. It was just fine 2 weeks ago.

What happened to it?

We started to head back to my home and Sophie and Molten because a certain "someone" was expecting them at home and wouldn't be too pleased to see them there. I said my goodbyes and waved them farewell. I closed my front door and headed towards the kitchen. I noticed a letter was placed on my counter which means I must've checked the mail earlier without realizing it to the point that I'm starting to slowly forget more and more.
12-06-2021
I opened the cabinet from the kitchen and grabbed a can of tomato soup and grab other ingredients that I need it as well. I grab the pot and placed it onto the stove and lit up the stove with a lighter.
Nighttime had already passed very quickly. I looked at the chair that was in front of me. I do sometimes think about finding relationship here and there, but at the same time I can get very busy and I do like Ladies and men to. First spouse didn't go well since she left me for another wealthy man. I didn't expected her to be more of a wealthy addicted wife. I expected her to be more of a normal person to love, care, and share their feelings with not something greed full.
I turned of the lantern and lights and headed straight to bed. I putted on my night clothing's and later on the bed staring at the ceiling. I started to wonderful if finding love is really the kind of the key to help solve some problems here and their and finally understanding what love really is.
I headed off to sleep and waited till the next day would arrive. Hope tomorrow will be better than the other days before then.