🦋Chapter 4🦋

{The picture was drawn by me and it's describing how it's detailed below lol. this token me 6hrs and was worth every penny and cereal}

-Love can be hard if you just give it another chance then find it easier to understand between you both.

       Man Was I panicking. I can't believe that I'm having a lil date??? I guess with HIM. Oh jeez. I was panicking. I paced back and forth. I didn't know what was going on around till I see a family passing by my home. I may live in a mansion by the park or the meadow, but still. I see them passing by the high window I look down from below. They're an animal family. Aww.

    I watched as they walked past my home. The little girl is sleeping I guess on her father's head. Sweet dad. I do sometimes think of having a family of my own. I do sometimes think that I can have kids since I'm a very rare male to have kids of my own, but still, I don't tell people even Joey about it. Even if I do some might even kidnap me, rap me, or sell-off in the black market. I don't want that to happen.

     As I watched from them I saw the little girl dropped her doll. I squinted at it and couldn't see very well what it was. I gave up and took off down the stairs and into the doorway. I was outside of my home. I see them passing by while I went out of my garden and to the doll. I grabbed the doll to see it in a different style way. So colorful. Wonder what kind of doll is it.

   "H-Hey! Sir! Your daughter or the child dropped her lil doll!" As I called out to the Man he looked at me in a panic but then calmed a bit down. He came to me as I stood still. As he got closer to me I managed to get a good view of him. He was tall like Bendy. Is he like 8ft or something?

     "U-Um your little child I believed dropped her lol while you both were walking on the path." I stayed still and calmed down a bit. 

          "O-Oh. Sorry bout that trouble I had made you. My daughter seems to forget or drop something like her mother. Thanks for getting the ll for us, but as if for now she's asleep so I take it here." I handed him the doll as he turned to walk off.

          It was getting late and bad thing always happens when the sun is setting down. I felt something wet on my cheek. I look up at the sky to see what it was. And then I see rain clouds started to form. Great, it's gonna rain hard pretty bad.

     "Hey wait!" I called out to him. He turns to look in my direction. "It is getting late so why don't you and your daughter come to stay in my home since it is starting to form rainclouds and it's gonna end up in a pretty bad day. I do believe it's gonna pour very badly. Ya know?" He was hesitant at first but nodded in response to my question.

    I lead him inside when I felt drops of water hit my cheek. I look up in the sky then again more droplets came crashing down on me. I ran inside to take cover. Guess it's gonna be raining for while. I closed the door behind me and gone to the kitchen side to make something for them both while it rains pouring hard.

     I head to the living which to my surprise they were there even if they don't know my house they tend to find the living room quicker than the other guest I bring over. 

    As I went over to them. The man was covering a blanket. Well, my blanket over his daughter. How sweet.  He seemed so happy to have a daughter by his side. I snapped out of thought and went to him. 

     "Sorry for the wait but I made some coffee if your wouldn't mind.  I've also warmed up some hot chocolate for your daughter if that's alright with you." "It's fine thank you." He took the drink from my hand and set the hot choco on the nightstand by the couch from us. I took a sip from my coffee. 

      I look at the fireplace in front of us. It was so peaceful to see it. It was quiet and I wanted to get to know the man since it is getting awfully quiet and awkward.

     "If you don't mind me asking um. My name is Henry. Henry stein." He looked at me then at his coffee. Name's Molten, Molten Freddy Afton." He took his hand and I took mine as well then we shook as a greeting.

      It got quiet between us both. I wanted to ask him a question.

      "Hey, I was wondering if this might sound a bit weird though but um. How would you feel if you met someone like a monster but also found them caring and lovely once you understood them more? How would you react to that or feel?" He looks up from his coffee to the fireplace. I wait for a moment for a response. I was about to give up and say sorry for the question but then.

      " For the question that your asking is something that should be yours to solve. Love can be hard sometimes if you give it another chance. Then you'll find it easier if you understand between you both. I for example was in love with someone. I hurt them. Called then names. Called them someone they aren't even supposed to be and that they weren't that person. I regretted even doing that since then. I then apologize to them. He gave me another chance on how I'll settle it between us both. We grew more and more connected as we gave each other a promising moment. Then we gave in and fell in love. Then we have this stinking monster to have with us. From then on. We were family. Together as one and gave each other a chance to forgive and forget what was caused from the past."

    I was surprised by his words. He spoke with everything that let out his feelings that he kept inside for so long and let it go. I understood it all now. 

      "Thanks for the answer. I believe it will help me out in the future later whenever I find someone who understands me and I understand them as well." It got quiet as I sipped some of my coffee till a word was spoken out of the silence.

    "So who's the lucky guy?" I spat out the coffee on the fireplace as the fire went crazy then settled down. I blushed madly.

     "Wha-What do ya mean who's the lucky guy? I like girls, not b-b-boys." "Mmm...doesn't look like your into girls more like into guys." I could tell from the stuttering, the way you are speaking to me, and from the question you gave me. You look like a gay person."

     I was speechless. I could not believe my ears are hearing this. I was so blushing really hard from the way he said it. IT WAS ALL SO TRUE! Except for most of it. I mean I am into guys, but still some into girls. I used to date Linda but I never kissed her like couples would do. She would sometimes ask me why I haven't but I would always change the topic before she asked more about it. Then she broke up with me thinking that I was just using her or that I didn't even like her at all.

     I just didn't understand what was wrong with me. I looked at the clock from my side. 10:42 p.m it was getting late. I told Molten that he could stay if he wanted and he said it was fine. I lead him up to the guestroom say my goodnight and then head to my room on the 3rd. 

     I landed on my bed and let out a huge sigh. Man was I exhausted. The was still thinking about the date I was having with Bendy. I did call him my performance will start in 2 days. He agreed on meeting there since his schedule wasn't busy. I was kinda excited about it but nervous at the same time. I kept these thoughts for tomorrow since I had to help out a family.

    I went to my closet to change into my Pj's and headed straight to bed afterward.

__________________________

Holy frick sry for taking forever but thank u all for 58 reads! I've been distracted since I got my first graphic animation tablet and drawn on it for some time then started to write in this chapter.

Thank you all and see ya next time!

I will try to post more often mk? 

k see ya!🌺☕⭐