⭐Chapter 3⭐

for now, I will do headings for the story to understand the main idea ya know??

A little chat with the Devil

      7:46 a.m. the worst timing to wake up most likely from stress and happiness last night of what happened. I didn't know what was going on with people I know of, but something about it made me wonder what else is Joey's hiding from me. 

      I got up from bed and head straight to the bathroom. I took a quick old shower, brushed my teeth do my hair, and gotten dress. Off to work. I headed to the studio where I and Joey work on making cartoons and drawings for people and kids. I love children. It reminded me of something, but couldn't precisely remember correctly from my past. Must've been important to reality than remembering my past more often. I can't remember having parents if I was sure of it.

      As I headed inside the studio I was greeted by the other staff and Allison as well. I wonder how she and Susie were doing. They have gotten better since they both voice the same character. I pulled out the chair and sat down then pull myself to scoot the chair over to the desk in front of me. Time to make a new character then to see if Joey will like it.

~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later🏳‍🌈

     The man was glad to be finished with the drawing of the tiny details inside the background and the new character in the background to see if Joey will approve of it and making a little short episode of it. Sometimes working with Joey can be a pain in the ass if it wasn't for the other employees helping out and coping my artwork to make the animation so we can make a short episode cartoon of it. I hope he likes this little character. She reminds me of the Man or demon I met at the Bar yesterday.

      I blushed at the mentioning of him. He was so sweet and kind to me. He kissing my hand was a whole another part. I stood up straight and headed to the office Joey is at. 

    "Off to see Joey eh? Hope he likes the new character. We need to make a new episode since we are about to finish this one was on working on."

         Stood beside me while drinking some coffee was Norman. He's a great friend as well. He came out to everyone and didn't give. As I quote. 'Two shits' on anyone's opinion. I laughed it off as I sighed in exhaustion.

 "I sure hope he does." "Finally something new that a short person can do for once.  Surprised a 5"1 person can make a new character cartoon instead of finding people to reach the shelf for a piece of paper." I twitched at that moment. I looked at him with a deadly glare.

         I smiled and said. "Hey, Norman. Can you come here? I just need you for a quick second you have something on you." "Oh really? Something fell on me or something on me that you can reach for once?" Oh, he is so dead to me.

     For a small person, you can't do much to people that are taller than you so I can't do much but for once we can do this! I then lifted my leg up and it hit his nuts. I smirked at him as he fell to the ground. 

[THAT'S MAH BABY BOI!!]

    That's what he gets for making fun of my height and other short people out there! I let him settle down for a bit as he suffered some pain in his nuts. The other employees as well as the short ones were cheering me on.

   "little- mmmm.... your lucky Joey isn't here to witness this." *sigh* "Welp I gotta now solve a way to get my nuts to work on reproducing. Thanks. To. you. See ya later. H.E.N.R.Y. I smiled off of his pain.

 "Well, I wish you luck Henry." And with that, he left and I went off to see Joey's office. I hope karma can be gone for just this once before returning to kill me once again.