Legal Eagle

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

*

Assalam Alaikum and Hello, guys! I'm back after what seems like forever!

 I missed this beautiful and broken thing that I call my laptop, but I'm glad I didn't take it along as originally planned because it was nice to get a break from all parts of my daily routine.

Alhumdulillah, the wedding was brilliant (for those of you who don't know, it was my cousin's wedding, not mine, so calm down :D ), and I had a wonderful holiday.

The funny part is that people from the US love British chocolate, and here I am (as well as my family) returning with suitcases filled with chocolate. In fact, we had so many gifts that we left behind the wedding outfits at my Khalla's house, and paid for an extra bag! 

We desis, no matter where in the world we go, we'll never change :D

How have you all been? I've missed interacting with you all.

Before I begin this chapter, please forgive me if there are some minor errors because it's been almost a month since I wrote the previous chapter, and there might have been things that I have forgotten, so if you spot a mistake, do let me know and I'll correct it.

*

Amara

Minahil was the life and soul of our family, already brightening up our home a hundred times more than before. Ma Sha Allah.

The morning after Bilal's Valima, I was in the living room, pacing around and holding Miha in my arms. "Aaj Mama aur Miha Dado ke saath poora din spend karainge. Dado bohat khush hongi apni choti si pari ko dekh kar.

*"Today Mama and Miha will spend the whole day with Dado. She will be so happy seeing her little fairy." 

Muraad was going to Karachi for two days for a team practice, and I was going to spend as much time with Nausheen Ammi as possible. Aunty and Nighat Khalla had attended the wedding, but had not been able to spend much time with us due to the hectic schedule. 

Miha was looking more and more like her father as the time passed. She had beautiful locks of black hair starting to grow, and had the same dark eyes as him. 

"Amore, you ready?" Muraad strode in, the scent of his cologne making me almost swoon like a character in a cartoon. He was buttoning up the cuffs of his shirt, which was tucked into his formal black trousers.