Special Moments

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

DISCLAIMER

My characters are not perfect Muslims, even though Islam is a perfect religion. I am no a perfect Muslim, and therefore I don't write spiritual books, as I don't want to disrespect my religion in any way, even unintentionally.

I have never promoted haram, and will never do so. I only promote good messages, and I write good characters for this purpose. However, this is a mature novel, and we're all mature enough to know what's right or what's wrong. If you feel that something's wrong, PLEASE USE YOUR OWN DISCRETION

If a character is smoking, swearing, listening to music, for example, do not be influenced by it. I try to write reality-based scenarios and character traits, but at the end of the day, we all know what's right for us or not.

And finally, I put in a lot of effort to write things that promote positivity, and I do it because writing is something that I love, and because of support from all of you, I get encouraged to dedicate more time for this. However, if I make mistakes, or I write something that someone doesn't like, know that it is not intentional. I would never disrespect Islam, and I would never hurt the feelings of any race, religion or community. 

I'm sorry if anything I wrote ever made anyone feel bad. Because of your beautiful encouragement, I will write, but as I mentioned above, please use your own discretion while judging situations.

Thank you to every single one of you for your support. You all are absolutely amazing people, no doubt.

****

Muraad

"Are you f***ing kidding me?" I glared at Nomi.

He looked at me sheepishly as we stood at the police station. 

"You almost killed that guy!" I snapped at my idiot driver/guard/brotherly best friend.

"He was b****ing about Maheen!" He said, defensively. "He said that I... Astaghfirullah... that I sold her for money." 

I sighed, running my hand through my hair. It was well past midnight and I was standing in the police station with my lawyer and Nomi, bailing the idiot out after he had gotten into his fight on his day off. 

I was nobody to judge. I threw a rock at the car of a bunch of teens who were wolf whistling at my wife. I would have done the same as Nomi if anyone had insulted a beloved female to me. But Nomi could have gotten himself in serious trouble with the law. And Maheen Bhabi and their mother depended on him right now. He was a complete and utter fruitcake!

"It's done." My lawyer nodded at me.

"Go home, and stay out of trouble." I warned Nomi after thanking my lawyer.

Nomi walked behind me like a sheepish little kid whose father had been called into school to speak to the Head Teacher regarding bad behaviour. 

Friends can be such pains in the backsides sometimes.

I drove Nomi home for a change, and he asked me to come in for late night tea or something, but I politely declined. It didn't feel right to go into their home this late, especially with Maheen Bhabi in the house. Plus, Nomi is a lazy brat, and he would probably trouble his sister to make the tea.