I Am Yours

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

WARNING: Needless to say that this chapter will be mature. This is what you all were waiting for. You're all free to skip that chapter if you're worried about the mature subjects. HINT: It involves Amara and Muraad's wedding night.

****

Amara

I gave up my proper bridal lehenga for something more simple, yet bridal nevertheless. It was a black kameez with heavy gold and red embroidery, a black chudidar, and a gorgeous red dupatta was an equally stunning golden border. I paired it with golden high heel sandals with heels so high that it almost caused vertigo, but they looked good and I became a little shallow so I selected them.

 I paired it with golden high heel sandals with heels so high that it almost caused vertigo, but they looked good and I became a little shallow so I selected them

*Photo quality is rubbish, but the dress caught my attention.

The beautician finished doing my makeup, before placing the dupatta on my head, pining it down over my up-do.

Mama was constantly in tears, even as she rushed around doing last minute chores. 

"The Imam is here for the dua." I heard Bilal tell my mother outside my room.

I was going home today, with Muraad, with my husband.

I was overexcited, yet at the same time I felt like a scared little girl who wanted to hide behind her Mummy and Daddy.

"Amara, aajao gudiya." Chachi told me softly. 

*"Amara, come doll." 

Wrapping a heavy red dupatta from Mama's wedding around my shoulders, Mama and Chachi led me downstairs. 

I was even wearing a nath, on Noor's insistence. A nath is a large bridal nose ring, common in South Asia. Mine was a plain golden clip-on one, but I had to admit, it looked good.