Reality

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

This aesthetic below has been gifted to me by thegirlwithyou2 for the 10k reads on Where We Belong. I love it so much! ❤❤❤

 I love it so much! ❤❤❤

Muraad

Amore wasn't back yet, and the sun was setting. Yes, she had messaged me to tell me that she was still at the resort, and that I shouldn't worry, but I couldn't help myself. She was mad at me, and I hated that.

I decided to go out and look for her. I had massively screwed up and I had to make things right.

Just as I was heading to the front door, it opened and Amara walked in. 

"Amore, I was so worried! Are you okay?" I walked over to her, but she took a step back to stay out of my reach. "Don't be like that, Amara, please."

"The test was negative. You don't have to be worried." She told me. "But this test cleared up everything. It shows how you really feel about the baby."

"It's not the baby, Amore. It's the timing. We've already discussed this."

"But you said that if I got pregnant regardless of the protection, you'd accept is as the will of Allah, and yet when you heard my words, you froze up like you'd just heard a devastating news." 

"I was in shock, Amore. I had no control over my reaction." I cautiously took a step forward, but this time she didn't move back which encouraged me to continue. "I love you. I would love our baby just as much, probably a little bit more because it would be our child. But I want to be by your side whenever you're pregnant. I don't want to be away half of the time, which I would be for this year. I don't want to miss out on the special moments, Amore." 

Her expressions softened up and she dropped her gaze to the ground. "I thought about it for a while, and I'm kind of relieved myself. I'm not ready. I want to spend some time being your wife for now and contributing to Chachi's charity." She looked up at me. "I guess I just felt bad that you hated the idea of our..."

"Let me correct you there." I held up an index finger to stop her. "I don't hate the idea. In fact I look forward to it, but in a year or two." 

She nodded.

I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around her. "Thank you for messaging me to tell me that you were okay. At least that eased up a huge amount of worry for me."

"Mama always says that no matter how angry you are, always let someone know about your whereabouts. In fact, when we were kids, Zafar Uncle gave us kids a proper lecture regarding safety, completely with a PowerPoint slideshow that was fun and entertaining for us. He mentioned the same."