™ Chapter XXVII, Assassins Greed

... Chapter Twenty-Seven, we are still in Leibe Past.
__________________

Chapter XXVII, Assasins Greed

•current location
The Tower, Floor Unknown

8 and a Half Months after Training under Vermillion..

Current Age 13.

You could hear the daggers and throwing knives slash throughout the air, as I tucked and weaved.

Someone ran up behind me, as I jumped into a tree and down looked at him from above as ten other boys were in a circle/group looking both ways, looking for me.

I'd be wearing a all green jumpsuit with a mask of a dogs face as my blonde hair swayed.

Soon as one of the boys backed up the leaves crunched, as they turned around as the bushes shook, the bushes shook once more as my shadow narrowed as I hopped trees.

I leaped into the sky hitting a backflip with my arms out as sun began to fall.

I landed on top of 1(10), pulling a dagger out my pocket then shoving it into his throat, the 2nd(10) boy struck his sword towards my chest from my right side as I leaned back kicking off my hands doing a black flip off the grind then flinging the dagger directly into his forehead.

I began to sprint towards the 3rd(10) boy as a dagger began to cut through the air aiming for my head from the right side as I leaned my head back as it skinned my mask, another one came as I jumped twisting 280, kicking the dagger into the 4th(10) boys throat as I continued to run to the 3rd(10) boy as I jumped onto his shoulder from the front, grabbing his jaw and head as I pulled his jaw from the legiments, ripping his jaw completely off as we hit the ground.

The 5th(10) boy struck his sword overhead, as I slid between his legs then going behind him wrapping my arms around his neck, he elbowed me into the gut as I smirked under the mask snapping his neck.

The 6th(10) ran towards me full speed, as I kicked down his right leg as he fell onto both of knees before me as I lifted my right leg, smashing my foot into his head as their was a giant pothole through his skull.

I glanced back as another boy (7th) appeared behind me as he struck me with his sword as it slashed into my shoulder, I twisted slashing my hand into the blade as it snapped into two, I yanked the broken blade out my shoulder, spinning to the right shoving the broken blade into his temple.

Three more walked before me as the markings on my white gloves began to glow a starry blue.

I pulled the glove down, beginning to raise my right hand, using my left hand to remove my mask

" Lighting of Heaven and Earth." I said as rumbles began to rip apart the floor circling around them as thunder struck on them.

I'd slowly walk away as I could smell their burnt skin, a short, skinny old man with long white hair and a wooden grey cane stood before me.

" You didnt participate in the Assasins gauntlet and your not one of the Noble Great Assasins, so how did you get here and what do you want old head ?" I said taking my mask completely off.

" Dare he disrespect me." He mumbled.

Pow, as the cane tapped into the floor my body fell to its knees as if a heavy aura is pushing my down, Five Grown Men stood before me, one being Vermillion.

The man spoke again, " We are the Five Noble Great Assasins, I Carmine the Gladiator is number One." He remarked looking down on me.

Vermilion has never told me of this guy.

Vermilion walked up to me with a smirk on his face.

" This is our leader, Carmine." He said smiling beginning to giggle.

__________
Current time.

" Hello, Riener High Ranker 39. " I said looking at the blonde-headed boy.

He'd cough up blood as I gripped his head dragging him across the plains.

" I thought you'd be stronger, are your sure you the high ranker 39 that the people feared, the ability of the Elves." I said tossing his body.

" Now where is Eurasia." I remarked walking towards him as he coughed blood.

Id palm his whole face with my right hand as blood leaked from his mouth.

" Use your almighty ability, wait unless Eurasia took them ?" I said laughing.

" Does it matter ? You lowlife punk, your so upset with your life of being a commoner of the Eurasia clan you protest and compete about it." He remarked.

Mhmm.

Lighting began to spark as small blue volts began to appear.

" I don't ask twice." I remarked.

I palmed both of my hands onto the sides of his ears.

It was a sudden quiet as thunder struck and lighting blew around as his face began to shutter as he yelled.

Pop !

As his head exploded I walked away from the childs body taking my coat off standing beside Van Ney.

Her hair began to sway as I walked passed her disappearing into the shadows.

Next chapter posted...