IX, The Red Hallway

Part 2 of White Room
Current age 16 Chapter Nine.

IX, the RED hallway.

current location
The Tower, Unknown

Days then Months we would have combined lunch, we planned escapes and a way out, day by day we figured out each others devices and how to get rid of them.

Then..

* Announcement speaker, combined lunch you guys meet in the cafeteria *

I looked around at the other three as Lo Pia was missing.

Whats wrong guys? Where is Lo Pia?

Maru walked up to me.

Maru: " After a couple of months, people tend to go missing, they call it the disposable where they figure out your ability and how to take it then they get rid of you, I and my sister have been here for four years the longest time ever, youve been here for almost two, Lo Pia got here a few months before you did, if we wanna escape we gotta do it tonight. " He remarked sadly.

Ok, Come here Esty, Id place my hand over her eye with the device on it I'd sputter some words.

Power release I said under my breath as my ears and eyes began to bleed as her device on her eye popped off.

Esty: " Thank you, Eurasia, whats your first name if you dont mind me ask? " She said.

My name is Alabaster The Reaper of the Eurasia, Alabaster the Nameless Iron fist.

I'd release everyone's chains and bracelets as my eyes bled and bled.

The Twin Maru wings bursted out his back.

Maru: " Me and my twin are gonna meet yall in two nights outside, in a few mins guards are gonna send yall back to your rooms thats yall chance to leave. " He claimed as the sirens began to go off.

 " He claimed as the sirens began to go off

thats Maru.

this is Moru.