V, Dawnbreaker

... Chapter Five.

V, DAWNBREAKER.

current location
The Tower, Floor 10

Timeskip.

~It's been a while but I passed the test I'm officially a Ranker, hopefully I can see Leroy again once this is all done, I cuddled with Delmi, only a group of us remained standing that passed.

Director: " Congrats to the nine of you that have passed."
Director: " Alabaster, Mei, Carrisol, Von, Effiel, Champagne my dear brother, Enbelsu, Killjoy and that darn cat." Test Director said.

The room began to shake at a uneven tone, I could feel everyone's heartbeat accelerate in fear.

The roof exploded, men fell through it as the room kept shaking, smoke slowly filled the room.

Four men dropped down from the roof, a man with a dragon tattoo going down his face of them would speak.

Man with the dragon: " Secure the kid, Eurasia Alabaster Sakura and Princess Zahard Effiel."

I could feel a heartbeat of a swordsman that was superior to us all, hed walk in he having the confidence and power of a High Ranker, everyone could feel his Immense aura.

Carrisol: " So this is the power of a high ranker ?"

Test Director: " Aye Kid catch, Ill handle them y'all flee." Test Director said tossing my key.

The test director ran towards the dragon tattooed man, running leaping for a kick then his neck being gripped by the tattooed man.

Id slide my ring on my ring finger and wrapping my Key around my neck as we all separated, I slowly glanced back as I seen everyone fade away

Carrisol: " Im staying back too !"

Carrisol: " I've been wanting a fight like this anyway... I wouldn't even mind dying."

But Carrisol ! I yelled back, You promised you'd always be with us!

Von gripped me by my waist and grabbed Effiel leaping off the near edge of the building. Effiel hugged me, removing her black ribbon from her eyes for the first time, her eyes gave a eeri reddish brownish pretty glow. Her tan skin flustered, then her hat flew off, she had long brown hair, she was the girl I was looking for.

So it was you...

Tears slowly left my eyes as the pressure from us falling made my tears fly into the sky.

Effiel: " You've took your time to come and find me to thank me, I had a good time ever meeting you, repay me by doing me a favor and staying alive, Me and Carrisol will see you again !" She said as she pushed off her body off of mines then blowing me a kiss and winking.

I squeezed Delmi tightly to my chest, the floor became a dark void, Von yanked my collar fallin into the floor.

The floor switched into a forest I and Von walked throughout it for hours.