XIII, January you say?

... Age 17, Chapter thirteen.

XIII, JANUARY you say?

•current location
The Tower, Floor 52

I sat beside the giant wall, sitting in a giant puddle of blood, looking down at my feet as it was drenched in blood and my legs were dirty and shaking. You could hear the swords clinging as it stopped.

A group of men(8) walked passed me one being the older guy I met in the van on the way here.

Van man:" Aye kid, the person we are about to fight is on another level if I dont comeback take my talisman and return it to my kid please. " He said sincerely walking away barely glancing at me as the giant door open.

I could hear the announcer began to yell as the giant glow from the giant door began to close, " WELCOMEEE MS.SLIVER JANUARY !"

~so im guessing Sliver January is super strong I thought to myself as I replayed Delmi's jingle bell sound in my ear.

I could hear yells as the match began to start, Six screams in and out of the stadium as all the swords suddenly stopped clinging Four minutes into the fight.

I could hear the mans voice as he began to speak, " I wish not to die, but by a strong warriors hand I shall. " He said.

I got off my ass and looking through the creaks of the giant wooden door.

The glare shinned off the unsheathed sliver sword, as you could hear the sound of the blade swung, launcing  Blood towards the door, striking the door, a head rolled off its body down to it's knees, the sword glared into the sky as no blood remained on the sliver sword.

I could hear the announcer call my name "Iron Fist", as I knew it was my turn, I got off the floor as the chains on my neck, wrist, and feet rattled before the doors opened.

Seven men walked up infront of me laying their giant swords onto their shoulders scoffing at me.

~ to my self

Innnn, outtt, innn, outtt.

I'd began to do 4 posses in order.

One.