™ Chapter XXV, The Darkest Crow

... Eurasia POV, Chapter Twenty-five
___________________

Chapter XXV, The Darkest Crow

•current location
The Tower, Floor 96

Sad and happy body's were placed near each other while being beside the Vaporized Grey.

A boy a few centimeters away began to float of the ground as his eyes were pearly white in a criss cross position.

As his eyes rolled back normal his hair glared black as his eyes were as bloody as the red sky.

His hair slowly went from black to blue as he began to walk towards their dead bodies.

I am nearly at Potential I said to my self, drinking some booze I bought from the other world, Ive been meditating for 4 years in another world fighting demons and voices in my head, but in reality it's been 4 hours

I would be holding a bottle of liquor in my right hand as I began to get serious as I felt Four weird but not friendly auras.

I'd glance at them as they were in all black cloaks.

" I wish not to fight," I said smiling as my cheeks were pink as a pig.

I got serious once more, closing my eyes then opening them again as they showed a purley white.

One of the men ran towards me, As I stepped foward, shoving my left back-hand into his stomach as he flew, two men grabbed me from behind as I threw my liquor bottle into the air, as they held me, the one of the left tried to punch me in the gut as I raised my hand blocking the swing then elbowing him into the jaw, the one on the right swung with his Left, as I weaved, grabbing his arm then twisting it over my shoulder as I snapped his arm, then kicking him, another one grabbing me by my coat from behind as I turned around and slipped out of it, shoving two back hands into his chest, I pulled my coat back onto my shoulders as another one swung with his right hand, I swayed my left hand smacking his hand down, then making my hand a blade without turning it into any material shoving it straight into his stomach, slashing it directly up as I caught my liquor, I turned around before another man could strike, I swayed both of his hands down, placing my liquor into my mouth then punched him left, right Six Times consecutively into the stomach then following up with right Chop to his left side of the neck, then all three of them began to attack me at once as I twist and twirled, I kicked one of the mans hands down then slashing my hand straight into his neck then thrusting it out, as another man stood before me, he tried to kick me as I slashed his foot off, then jabbing him face, as I spun tornado kicking him into the jaw as he flew 17 yards, I spit my liquor bottle out my mouth, as it began to fall I kicked it into the air jumping then leaping into the sky, switch kicking it directly in the face of the man with the hole in his stomach as the liquor bottle exploded on his face he dropped.

The fourth began to walk towards me he was big with a giant sword, I and Him stood before each other as he Looked serious, I had a smile on my face as my Eyes rolled back to normal.

" Heyyy budd !" I said smiling.

He picked up his giant sword, as he swung the sword with in his right hand, everything began to go slow motion as I tucked my head spinning to the left, then throwing a left punch him in the gut as he swung the sword down as, I stepped to the right side of him as the sword smashed into the floor making the ground vibrate, I jabbed with my right striking him towards the face slashing across his cheek as it bled he swung the sword again towards my neck, as I tucked my head to the left following up with a double backflip stepping back, as he charged with the sword, I spun to the right, striking my right hand down slashing his hand clean off, as his sword and right hand hit the floor, I jumped onto his shoulders cocking my right hand back then as the clouds cried as I struck my hand into his forehead as his body fell to its knees.

" OVERKILLLLL !" REAPER YELLED LAUGHING AS I BEGAN TO SMILE BACK.

7 hours later...

I sat in the bar drunken glancing around as my cheeks glared pink, four men began to argue with a long sliver haired boy, the boy wasnt even drinking he was speaking to seven females.

" Trust me you dont want to fight. " The boy proclaimed getting up.

They looked at each other beginning to laugh, then looking back at the boy.

Well, rip that kid hes dead.

" No, No, watch." Reaper said.

I'd look back.

They gripped the boy, as they slammed his face into the table then began kicking him, as I raised from my chair, the boy got up as shadows came from his hand the men began to back peddle.

Everyone in the bar stared.

The boy spawned a shadow Scythe, as one of the man thrusted a sword at him, the boy jumped over him targeting another man slashing his scythe across the mans chest, then turned around as the spun the scythe three times laughing, striking it into the mans chest, another man swung at him with a sword from behind as the sliver head tucked his head turning around back hand springing off one hand as the scythe turned into a Lance as he struck it into the stomach of the man, then spinning over head back snatching it out his stomach, then jumping launching the lance into the last mans throat, as the lance struck straight through the mans through piercing into the floor.

" Come, come, Carnage." He said snapping his fingers as the lance disappeared as everyone clapped.

Who's that Reaper ?

" Hes a High Ranker, Ranked higher than you, Vados the Lancer of The Seven Seas." Reaper remarked.

Next chapter posted...