XVI, Endless Snow

.. .The Chapter before this was Volume 1 this is now Volume 2, we will be resuming the story from Volume One, Chapter XV(15). Chapter Sixteen.

XVI, ENDLESS snow.

•current location
The Tower, Floor 74

* Puff puff*

As the boy jumped off the half destroyed building jumping into the snow, walking up to a female carrying a boy with blue hair.

The Boy would speak " Hey, you need help ?" He said having a scratchy voice.

Paris would glance up, grabbing a sword pointing the tip of the blade at his neck, tucking Alabaster to her body.

" I wish not, to fight." The boy remarked.

~ paris mind ~ I dont have enough Shinsoo to forsee the future not even 1 min.

Paris would look down at her button up as it was drenched from her and Alabasters blood.

The boy would look at them, then look at the sword, he'd pluck the sword as it shattered into five-thousand pieces.

He'd get closer to them as Paris began to look in fear as she scooted over.

The Boy would look over Alabaster getting onto his knees, rolling up his sleeves as several burn marks were on the Boys arm.

Paris eyes looked in fear seeing the boy he had glossy dark red hair and red eyes having burns marks mixed in with severe frost bite going up his arms.

The boy would put his hands over Alabaster " His heart beat stopped but We can save him if we can keep his temperature back on his normal body heat, he still has a small amount of Shinsoo left. "

The boy drawn a cross over Alabasters body as a glow came from him then the boy would mumble.

" Degree 98." As he struck a small knife into Alabasters chest.

" My name is Grey, Khun Grey. " He said side eyeing Paris.

" How are you a Khun, they produce lighting Shinsoo and they all have Blue hair- wait your the irregular high ranker, The Red Haired Khun, Rank 85. " She said nervously.

" Jeez, you got it on the spot, your a scary girl. " He said chuckling, heating up Alabasters body.

* Sewww *

I jumped into the air, hitting a one arm back hand spring.

A sharp arghh came from me as I fell onto one knee.

" Eurasia don't worry, hes helping us." Paris said putting Alabaster arm around her shoulder trying to help him up.

I'd call my key, Ignite.

Barely being able to stand I held my sliver sword up.

His Tattoo of that Serpent, Hayate Lou a High Ranker, The Irregular that got me tortured is in that group.