XI, Gramps

... Age 17, Chapter eleven.

XI, GRAMPS.

current location
The Tower, Floor 36

I would sleep in a barn waiting for killjoy to arrive, barn door creaked open.

* Fewwww *

I dashed throughtout the hay, Holding my blade like hand like a sword as my knuckles down to my fingernails turned into metal.

My middle finger touched the kids neck pricking him as blood drizzled down his neck.

~A child !?

Boy: " So-sorry I didnt know someone was in our barn." He said as tears ran down his face.

Random woman: " ZEN ! ZEN ! " His mother yelled.

* Mop *

As I grabbed the kid cuffing his mouth as I held my metal fingers to his neck.

Dont say a thing Ill kill you, I whispered.

The kid would whisper pushing my hand off his mouth.

Kid: " Do you wish to kill me and my mom come looking for me then calling the floor guards or do you wish to let me go brush her off and come back " he whispered back looking into my eyes.

I'd look out the barn door then look at him, it was dark as the crickets cricked.

How do I know you wont go and tell her Im here.

Kid: " How do you know if I wont ?" He remarked.

I'd let the kid go as he ran into the house.

- a hour later-

~Hes not returning.

~Should I go? Did he tell? I dont know.

Kid: " So you leaving already? " He said as he carried a pot as it steamed in the cold dark.

I and the kid began drinking/eating the pot of soup.

Kid: " So mista, whats your name. " he said looking at me as his eyes were bright yellow but if you looked close enough you could see a symbol of a certain cast spell.

Mhmm, My name is Eurasia I said looking down on him as we sat next to each other.

Kid: " Nice to metchu, I'm Riener." He replied smiling.

I'd smile back.

A stern voice came from the kid.

Kid: " Why are laughing for brat ? And my name is Palmer " the kid said.

Huhhh ! I glanced around as I couldnt feel another heartbeat, then I'd pick the kid up looking under him.