II, The Test

... Chapter Two.

II, the TEST.
my story.

current location
The Tower, Floor 2

Number count 399.

I'd continuesly dig in my pocket checking the device for the kill count and time left.

1.3 hours remaining

345...
344....
343....
The Kill count dropped.

My head began to vibrate.

~Why now...

~I havent heard these voices in 4 years but I could feel it or me yearning to kill, yearning for blood.

* Swreshhhh, I and Delmi dash throughout the trees *

You could hear the blood splatter throughout the wind, as I ran slashing my hands throughout the competitor's neck as they heads flew into the sky, showing the world true red.

After like my 37th Kill, I heard unevenly loud footsteps, it sounded like earthquakes as I stood still, then a voice has spoke.

Random Giant: " How dare he, Kill so many competitors for the fun of it." the Giant man said with a super low toned voice that shook the trees.

I'd turn around as my hair swayed throughout the wind.

Delmi growled at the man shoving her claws into the floor.

A faint whistle echoed throughout the forest traveling into the direction of I and the giant man. I could feel the other mans heartbeat, the tall man's heart beat was on a normal tone but the whistling guy heart was beating like a songbird.

Whistling guy: " Now now, Carrisol why are u trying to fight a eight year old ?" The guy whistling said as he appeared out the trees wearing a brown Tuxedo with short brown hair and purple eyes.

The man fixed his suit.

Im twelve not eight.

I remarked.

They both glared down to me then looked back each other.

The bigman raised his voice.

Random giant: "THIS KID JUST KILLED AROUND THRITY PEOPLE IN A GLIMPSE FOR FUN, YOU DONT HAVE TO KILL HERE !" He yelled.

I'd dig in my pocket and looked at the kill count and remaining time.

218 left.

30mins left.

It felt as if thunder struck when loud explosion collided with the ground, glaring into the sky seeing a giant red light pop into the sky as seven-teen people died.