"I'm Malaria from that show back in the day." She gave a little turn and the lightbulbs in my head started lighting up. I remember that show with Billy and Mandy. I used to watch it all the time, and now that I take a second look at her she definitely understood the assignment.

"It's not hard to tell that I'm a devil," Mina pointed out, puckering her lips and starting to pose.

I giggled and looked down at my outfit one last night for the night before I get out here and have the time of my life. We all came down together, the spirals of the stairs wrapped around until the first floor and we just looked like a group of bad bitches. Mina was in front, me in the middle, and Sky in the back, all our heels clicking on the hardwood tile drawing the attention of partygoers.

There were whispers and eyes that seemed to focus on places they shouldn't be but it made my confidence grow. For some reason, it felt good to be seen in something many wouldn't believe I would wear. When we first went upstairs to go get dressed the boys had already opened the doors to the party and allowed the very few that were early. Two hours later and it looks like we're packed for the night and more are on the way.

My eyes scanned the living room at all the moving bodies with cups of alcoholic beverages and a plethora of colorful costumes. Some were wearing the causal costume like a cow or another animal, others were wearing purge masks with bloodstains on their clothes and bare skin. I saw the daily skimpy outfits of Disney characters and childhood shows and it always makes me cringe to see them sexualize it.

"Damn Noelle," I hear a voice say, and my neck whips around to the sound. Jungkook is leaning against a wall, with a low stare and smirk sitting on his face. His hair has gotten longer now making him look young and old at the same time. Long hair fits Jungkook, I tell him all the time. But now the ends are highlighted a sapphire blue and his broad shoulders had over them a yellow raincoat. His neck was decorated with a necklace, it had a button key and a green charm that had a hole through the middle.

"I've been looking for you Coraline Jones," I smirked teasingly then wrapped an arm around his neck.

"Don't look too far Whywereyouborn, I'm right here." He played along before we both laughed. Wrapping his arm around the small of my back he gave me a hug before pulling me away so he could get a good look at me. His eyes searched me like he was trying to find a bomb in the midst of these revealing clothes. And for once it didn't feel weird to have the guys look at me as a girl whenever I try to dress feminine. The confidence soaring through my veins has made me feel invincible.

"You look great." He whispered loudly in my ears since the party was starting to liven up. I hit his arm playfully and smiled happily. I feel great I wanted to say. But I can't hear anything but the music.

"Where're the others at?" Eyes searched around the room but I couldn't find them even if I wanted to since everyone was under disguise. Nobody wanted to be themselves tonight. Even I wanted to be a bit holier than one might've expected.

Jungkook looked around the sea of people the same as me and pointed over and directed my gaze to Namjoon. It took me a minute to truly recognize him and when my eyes saw Sky I gasp. He was the Grim to her Malaria. She must've done his makeup because his face was deathly close to death itself. Draped in a velvet robe with the innards a crimson red it hung off his body and to the ground. His face paint resembled Grim but awfully more creepy. Sky and Joonie were definitely the adult swim of the show.

They looked so good together and I whistled at how they complemented one another. "Is there anything those two can't do?" I said out loud to no one in particular.

Jungkook chuckled under his breath and took a swig of his drink and bit on his lips from the bitter taste. "Yeah, keep the noise down anytime they're going at it."