I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O

Start from the beginning

"Oh, that's great, isn't it?" I mutter but the mic still pics it up and the crowd starts laughing.

"So, you've been touring for the past few months." Ellen starts the conversation.

"Yes. The team and I were very busy." I chuckle. "We had concerts all over America. But we've been fortunate enough to meet the fans that came to see us, we got to see all the beautiful scenery and the buildings. We tried to explore as much as we could. Sadly, it wasn't that much, but it was better than nothing." I ramble. 

"That's very awesome. Did you try the foods?" She asks.

"Some yes. Thankfully with those concerts, I was able to burn the calories." I joke, making her and the audience laugh. 

"So, what are we doing today? It can't be just a simple interview, that's boring." She starts. 

Here it comes.

"I have no idea what you've planed actually." I respond honestly.

"Actually, before we go into the game. I have a few pictures that I want you to explain what was happening in there." She smirks. 

"I think I know where this is going." I chuckle a bit embarrassed.

"So, the first photo we have. You are almost touching the floor, face down. What happened there?" She asks after she shows the photo.

"Basically, I started doing backflips on stage. I did it once randomly, and the fans have requested it ever since. They also expect me to do it so I can't disappoint them." I chuckle. "There, we were at our rehearsals, and we were joking around. Mary, the guitarist, challenged me to do a backflip." I explain. "And who am I to back down from a challenge?" I ask the crowd. "Long story short, the floor was a bit wet so I smashed face-first into the floor." 

As expected, the crowd starts to laugh at the story. 

"Good one." Ellen laughs as well. "What were you doing here?" 

She points to another photo with me behind a window. My face was completely touching the glass.

"I honestly don't remember what I was doing." I tell her honestly. "It looks like I smashed into the window." 

"Was it one of those see-through doors?" She asks.

"No idea." 

"Here's the last one." She points to the screen again.

Ah great, this is on the internet now. 

It was a photo with me eating at this fancy restaurant, but I spilled the drink a bit on my shirt, making it red. For the rest of the night, I was forced to wear my shirt inside out since the stain wasn't visible on the outside. 

"I'm a very clumsy person okay?" I reply embarrassed once again. "I spilled some soda." I look at the crowd and wink. "On my shirt. And I didn't have any spear clothing. Also, the dinner barely started so I couldn't leave, and I couldn't stay with the stain on my shirt as well. So I wore it inside out." I chuckle at myself. 

"You really are clumsy." Ellen laughs as well.

"I swear to God, those things only happen to me. And they happen when people are around, and not when I'm alone in the comfort of my house." I complain. 

"As amazing as this was, we now will start a game that is called 'Who'd You Rather?' And since you are gay, we only put women in there." She smirks.

Oh great, more embarrassment.

If Elizabeth Olsen is there, I'm done.

"So, we start with Aubrey Plaza and Sarah Paulson." Ellen says.

"Tough choice. I think it will be Aubrey." I reply after a few seconds of thinking.

"Aubrey or Priyanka Chopra." She smirks.

"Now that's a hard one." I reply instantly. "Heck." After a few more seconds I finally reply. "Priyanka I think." 

"Interesting choice. Next, Priyanka or Margot Robbie." 

"Still Priyanka." I reply.

"Priyanka or Scarlett Johansson." 

"Oh, man." I let out a chuckle. "Scarlett." I blush a bit.

"Very interesting." Ellen smirks at me. "Up next, Scarlett and Mila Kunis." 

"I think Scarlett?" I ask more than state.

"Scarlett or Elizabeth Olsen." Ellen continues to smirk.

Here she is. I'm so done.

"Elizabeth." I reply way too fast for my liking.

"Oh, so you changed them. Interesting. Lizzie or Meghan Markel?"

"Lizzie." I reply easily.

"Lizzie or Alexandra Daddario?" 

"Lizzie." I continue to say.

"I'm starting to see a pattern." She jokes making me blush some more. 

It's not my fault that she looks like a goddess. And the photo they've chosen is not in my favor. She looks like an angel in it.

(The one from media. At the start of the chapter.)

"Lizzie or Gigi Hadid?"

"Lizzie?" I reply, my blush still present. 

"Didn't even hesitate, alright." She joked. "Lizzie or Emily Ratajkowski?" Ellen smirks at me, already knowing what I will choose.

"Lizzie." 

Fuck this game man.

"Is there even a point in playing this game anymore?" She jokes.

In response, I lean further away into the seat.

"Last one, Lizzie or Gal Gadot?"

"Do I even say it?" I place my hands over my face.

"Yes, you have to say it." She teases me.

"Lizzie." I mutter.

"I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush on her." Ellen teases me.

"Pff, what makes you think that?" I try to play as cool as I can, even though I've been exposed in front of an audience.

I really hope she won't see this interview, ever. I haven't met her yet, but after today I'm way too embarrassed to ever face her. 

"Hm, I don't know. Maybe how you choose her over all those beautiful women." She teases me. 

"Is this interview over? I'd like to go home and never leave it again." I joke.

"You know she is single right?" Ellen asks me while trying to muffle her chuckles.

"God, just take me please." I mutter slowly.

Never have I ever wished to be swallowed whole by the earth, 'till now. 

"I think I have her number if you want. Maybe I can hook you up." Ellen says.

"Please don't. This is not the time to play cupid." I glare at her.

"Why not? Is someone embarrassed by the fact that they have a crush?" She teases me some more.

"I really think this interview is over." I say hoping I can leave as soon as possible.

"I was only joking." She says soon after. "But I think you should shoot your shot. Who knows? Maybe she is interested." Ellen winked at me. 

Ha! As if I can ever be in the same room as her after this interview. 

And now the whole Hollywood knows about my crush on her. How amazing. 

This is a short one, I'm sorry for that. It was also because I wanted to announce the book, and I didn't want to make a chapter just for that. 

Would you like a part 2 of this with them meeting and Emma acting all flustered and embarrassed because of her crush? With Lizzie, and maybe the cast, teasing her? 

Again, don't forget about the book. If you want, please go check it out. Hope you like it!