Yang Chen wasn't only focused on dodging. Using the same space techniques as before, he utilized various rocks and metals from the ceiling and the floor as his weapons, causing different kinds of huge objects to collide as if they were playing a game.

The falling rocks and metal plates weighed tonnes at the very least. Should anyone get hit by it, there was no doubt in either of their minds that they would become like minced meat. However,when watching them battle, the supposed heavy objects looked as light as feathers!

"The place is too small. Let's go outside!"

As Ares shouted, the seemingly indestructible site split apart from the center!

"That's exactly what I thought!"

Yang Chen glanced at the unconscious Lin Zhiguo who was at the upper platform. Using his will, he moved two metal plates to cover Lin Zhiguo, granting him protection.

It didn't take long for Yang Chen and Ares to split the already cut mountain in half, yet again!

At the same time, around half a kilometer away, Abbess Yun Miao, Cai Ning, and Yu Jizi who had escaped were dumbstruck at what they saw.

They refused to believe that, from the foot of the cliff to the summit, which was a few kilometres in height, had been cut into four portions by a mysterious and enormous force!

Soon, countless rocks, soil and vegetation turned into debris before sinking into the violent tides!

Even though they were stood far away from the battle, they were still able to hear the thunderous sounds of their fight.

It should be mentioned that the aircraft carrier site had been constructed using stainless steel! However, through the combat of two people, it was split so easily and reduced into dust!

Cai Ning and the others finally understood why the Treaty of Gods had to be formed in the first place. It was to ensure that the gods were never to unleash their abilities against non-gods. Was such a power even supposed to exist in the world?

If they weren't fighting near the mountains, but on an aircraft carrier instead, wouldn't it be destroyed into scrap?

Moreover, if gods were fighting in a city, not only would numerous people disappear out of thin air, the entire city would be obliterated in the blink of an eye as a result of massive space disruptions!

"This... this is the legendary battle between gods..." Yu Jizi murmured to himself.

"Luckily our aircraft carrier isn't inside. Otherwise there was no way in hell it was going to survive this," Cai Ning said.

Yun Miao suddenly remembered, Lin Zhiguo is still inside!

"Crap, I have to go save him!" Abbess Yun Miao said, while dashing back to the site. No matter how often they argued, Lin Zhiguo was still her husband at the end of the day.

Cai Ning and Yu Jizi glanced at each other before quickly following Yun Miao, as they couldn't leave her and not help.

The gleaming moon hung in the sky, bone-biting cold wind blew across the ocean, clear skies all round.

Sky-reaching waves rolled across the sea. There stood two silhouettes midair a hundred meters away; they were Yang Chen and Ares!

The two of them were able to manipulate space and time. Something as trivial as floating in mid-air was a piece of cake to them.

MY WIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL CEOजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें