News as of 12/04/21 (A/N)

Hey everyone it's BlisteringBolt and Co-author here! It's been a while since we last updated so stick around to find out what's been going on.

1) THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! What a way to start off an author's note but look at this:

15.2 k views and 240 likes, it's truly a surprising side to see this story grow despite not even really showing off some of the crazy thing's we've been drafting! But thank you for your support because it show's us that people like our stuff and drives us to produce chapter's but this bring up my second point!

2) So the reason we (mainly myself) haven't been around is because of school. As I said before in Training Time 2, I'm a college student in a tricky and hardworking degree and I as much as I would like to update every week, I've been devoting myself to my work. I have been using Wattpad but not as much so I'll spend today responding to comment's and such. But there is some good news to be told, I have around 20 day's or so till my semester end's and that mean ... TIME OFF!  And all I'm gonna do is update like a madman, I already have the next chapter half way done.

Here's a small preview of the chapter's to come in order:

- The time of festivity

- A new identity 

 - Bio #2

- U.A entrance exam

I know we're slowly reaching closer and closer and there's something I'd like to ask in my next point.

3) Question's: So as I've told you feedback is always great no matter what they are, and if there ever is anything you want to ask concerning this story about any small detail to a large one I'll do my best to answer without spoiling any future stuff. Bio #2 is going to a be VERY long chapter because I'll be going into a bit of detail on character's we've seen and ones we will see in Phase 3. So when I talk about Phases, it's how I organize the general sections of my stories.

So phase 1 is "Ddriag's journey - Bio#1"

Phase 2 is from "A new home - Bio#2"

Phase 3 starts with "U.A entrance exam and will cover the entirety of season 1 of Mha"

So I'm going to say any question's that you want me to answer about thing's I teased or brought up feel free to ask.

With everything out of the way, I'll see you in a few week's so be ready because not only have I been drafting up some stuff in my notebook .... but I've got some MHA stories that I'd love to do!