Karma

Bold=Narrator/Third Pov

Italic=thoughts, (italic) = character thoughts while in dialogue

Underline = Author's note/message

Standard=dialogue, (standard) while in dialogue is actions

*Now I'd like to say thank you for all your input and opinions in the last section. Most were reasonable while other's were interesting lol. Anyway I've made up my mind, ever since I came up with the concept of this story I had a fair idea of what I wanted to do with the characters. More will be said at the end, thank you!*

Third Pov- Tokyo, Japan

Going from aisle to aisle was one of the ticket taker's checking all his passenger's ticket's in first class. He moved to the next section and smiled before speaking:

Ticket Taker: Good afternoon ma'am, may I have your ticket?

???: Of course sir (reaching in her bag) here you go (handing it over to him).

Reading over her ticket everything looked to be in order.

Ticket Taker: Well your good to go! Enjoy your trip back to Shizuoka (looking at the ticket) Ms. Yagi.

Inko: I will (collecting her ticket).

Inko Yagi, age 42 was currently on a train to head back home. It had been now 3 year's (counting this one) since she had to leave home. Her husband Allmight had gotten into a terrible battle which severally wounded him, forcing her to take on more work as Emerald Attraction. The hero commission thought it was best if she moved closer to the Allmight agency in order to be closer to the action.

She adjusted herself on the seat knowing it was going to be a bit of a long ride. Her long green hair was tied up in a messy bun, it looked a bit dull as if it wasn't being taken care as much. Overall she would remind most people of a certain sleep deprived hero. The commission believed after the amount of work she's done and the new batch of heroes they've got, that she head home and take a small break unless an emergency came up. She slowly drifted off into a nap as the train began to move.

Timeskip

The ride was a long one, but here she was back in Shizuoka. She was currently paying her cab driver who both drove her and helped her unload her luggage. Looking at her house, she had almost forgotten what it had looked like.

Inko's Pov  

It's been so long since I've been home. (opening to the door, she's met with an empty house) I guess those 3 still haven't came back from their trip. Well I should probably unpack and get myself a shower.

After stepping out of the shower, Inko looked at herself in the mirror with her towel wrapped around her chest. Her face didn't have the once bright glow it used too, she lost weight over the year's as her usual intake was coffee and a small lunch then that was it. Sadly she drank in between shift's. The job was very stressful, and whenever she overused her quirk she would get some serious headache's. In an odd sense she would drink half a bottle of what ever she had and it would slowly fade... Alcohol was her easy escape to stress.

She got dressed in a simple jeans, shirt, and a blue hoodie, decided to walk around the house. Having been all around she walked to the basement and made it to Izuku's room. Opening the door she was met with a dark room, she brushed her hand's against the wall to feel for the light switch. Flipping it turned on a dull ceiling light. With the room lit, Inko looked around the room, her son's room. It was pretty tidy with everything folded and packed neatly in each section. Despite it being cleaned, the room's overall condition began to deteriorate from the wall starting to crack to the paint basically gone leaving a sort of greyish color.