Bio #1

Hello everyone and welcome to the first of many bio's in 'The Boosted Hero: Ryujin', this is not a chapter and is meant to explain the details of characters in the story. It's better for us to write these section to explain thing that may have not gotten enough light in the book. Usually you can find names, descriptions, explanations of certain terminology or general stats, and tons of picture's if needed!

In this bio were focusing of 7 individuals and there hidden motivates/truths that we don't see too much in the story! Don't worry because there are other character's who will get there spotlight, I just don't name drop them and move on lol.

One last thing to say before we jump in, me and the co-author have character's we dislike in My Hero Academia. Now even thought we dislike them doesn't mean were going to bash them in the story or anything. It's just our opinion and it will not effect how the characters are written!

+Toshinori Yagi:

Appearance: Hero look: Exactly how he is in cannon no major changes, Casual look: exactly the same as cannon, he is currently 41 year's old (yes we did alter his age by eight years)

Description: Now Toshinori is meathead that doesn't use his brain. In the story before the accident Toshinori was a person who just looked towards a goal without thinking about the consequences or the risks. This can clearly be seen as Toshinori begins training Izumi at a young age while pushing away Izuku. He kicked his son out of his own room to make room for Izumi. He didn't even let his son speak his own two sense. He completely ignored his son when he had just received news of being quirkless and never bothered to even comfort him or be a father. After the accident he became harder on Izumi to train her in order to become the next symbol of peace. One last thing we should mention is he did not recognize Izuku in "One Bad Day" due to him not interacting with his son for the past 10 years. And the choice to give One For All to Izumi was solely based because she was his daughter and she had a strong quirk. He didn't even consider if she was truly hero material.

+Inko Yagi: