Ddraig's journey

Author's note:

Italics mean narration/third pov

Bold means authors message

When you see : , this means characters are speaking an () are actions in the dialogue. 

Third POV:

As the sun rises over a hill we see a young man in a suit of red armor with brown hair preparing for a coming battle. This is Issei Hyoudou, many knew him as one of the perverted trio (a group of the most perverted boys in Kuoh Academy), a harem king, and the Breast Dragon Empe- I mean the Red Dragon Emperor. But the times have changes as now people know him as the peace keeper of the supernatural. 

Yes, you've heard correct our boob dragon is a peace keeper. You see Issei grew out of his perverted antics, married his girls, and became a true man admired by many. Rallying the factions under peaceful  foundation. His goals and accomplishments were known to many and would go down in history as a true leader. But today a battle would commence which would change the future of the world, the objective: defeat Trihexa.

6 months earlier: 

Trihexa or other wise known as "The Beast of Apocalypses" broke free of its seal placed by God eons ago

Trihexa or other wise known as "The Beast of Apocalypses" broke free of its seal placed by God eons ago. After escaping its prison it reeked havoc and caused destruction across the face of the world. Issei and the other supernatural factions revealed themselves to the world in order to protect the innocent and shelter the weak. It was settled that a truce was agreed with the humans and together as one they would reclaim the world. 

Present time, 3rd point of view: 

After mentally preparing himself, Issei turns to face Vali and then to Rias who give him a nod of approval. With confirmation from his dragon brethren and his wife he prepares to rally the troops. 

Issei : Today I stand in front of you not as the red dragon emperor but as a fellow soldier. I see brothers and sisters in arms despite our background.  We stand as not devils, angels, fallen angels, or humans but as warriors reclaiming their home. (breaths in) SO STAND WITH ME AND LET THE OPERATION TO RETAKE WALL MA- I MEAN OUR HOME BEGIN NOW!!! 

 (breaths in) SO STAND WITH ME AND LET THE OPERATION TO RETAKE WALL MA- I MEAN OUR HOME BEGIN NOW!!!