The time of festivity

Bold=Narrator/Third Pov

Italic=thoughts, (italic) = character thoughts while in dialogue

Underline = Author's note/message

Standard=dialogue, (standard) while in dialogue is actions

Third Pov: December 31st

We could find Shoto, Kaito and Alex all wearing cleaning clothes as they cleaned every nook and cranny of the Midoriya Estate. It had been about 4 day's since they all returned from their training session's with the only exception of Izuku. With such an important holiday as the new year, there were certain tradition's that needed to be followed in order to welcome a new year. And one of them was spending time doing a deep cleaning of their household. Shoto had cleaned his mom's apartment since she mostly stayed at her office. Kaito, Alex, and Shoto were now finishing the living room which thankfully was the last room of the house.

Alex: Well that takes cares of wiping down all the photo's and various item's on the shelf, how are you fairing Shoto?

Shoto: I've finished sweeping out around the room, and look what I found (holding it up). It's the missing race car playing piece from monopoly. Found it under the T.V counter, say Kaito how's it-

Turning to his small friend he shocked, Kaito was on the ground with a cloth and bucket.

Alex: Damn Kaito you can practically see your reflection, hey whose this handsome devil (while complimenting his own reflection)?

Walking in the room was Hayami in her winter coat and under her usual attire with a handful of bags. She was quiet pleased with the work the trio did, after all they have been cleaning since 6am (it's around 2pm).

Hayami: Wow boy's I have to say you all did a marvelous job. Now go shower up and here (giving each boy a bag) I was able to pick up the yukata's we ordered!

The trio collected their bags and and began to walk upstairs with Kaito rushing to the bathroom first leaving Alex and Shoto who crashed in Shoto's room.

Shoto: So how was your time over in Hokkaido? (talking while he began to set out all the grooming tools)

(I'd say if your dressing up for a special event weather it be a suit, dress, or yukata you would make your self presentable. I feel like Shoto would have a lot of different grooming essentials)

Alex: Well I'll tell you what, you missed out on some dope training! Me, Izuku, and Kaito went up to a remote homestead and we were trained by this couple, oh look I took some photo's from our time there (swipes through his gallery). That's Yami and Charlotte Sukehiro both were amazing teacher's, this is their daughter who is an absolute angel! But yeah training was good 'till Izuku left.

Shoto: He left? (Now looking a bit worried for Izuku) Where is he?

Alex: Well he went further up the mountain about 8 week's into training, apparently there was a teacher waiting for him to further his training. Yami was personally training me with in swordsmanship and Charlotte with Kaito to expand his intellect. So there was only so much they could have taught him, last we heard from him was about 2 week's ago. When we came back Aunt Hayami assured us he's fine and just focusing on his training. Say how was your training with Aunt Rei?