Growing up

Bold= Narrator/Third Pov

Italic = thoughts, (italic) = character thoughts while in dialogue

Underline = Author's note/message

standard = dialogue, (standard) while in dialogue is actions

Changes as of : 08/16/21 

Small authors note: This chapter will summarize the 10 year time skip - It will mostly be narration explaining certain aspect of those years as Izuku is 14, when you read it you'll understand   

Third Pov 

Things didn't get better for the small boy as he had learned the day after Shoto saved him. The morning similar to the day before was a quiet one, his mother giving him the 'glance' during the drive over to preschool. Once the two kids were dropped of by their mother, Izumi's once happy innocent face turned to one of anger and disgust towards her brother. The day was quiet, the teacher had announced that Shoto had transferred schools due to a family issue, while listening Izuku looked towards Hikari who was grinning like a mad man. Recess came around and Izuku was shoved to the ground, turning to see who had done it, he was met with a explosion by Katuski. 

Katsuki: (firing off another explosion) Well, well, well if it isn't Deku (Izumi, Katsumi, and Hikari forming a circle around Izuku). What's the matter Deku, no icyhot to protect you.

Katsumi had launched another attack making Izuku look up.

Katsumi: Look at Katsuki when he's talking to you. 

Katsuki: Hikari, would you tell Deku here what you told me this morning?

Hikari: (With a blushing face) (Katsuki said my name!) Of course Katsuki, (kneeling down to Izuku) Shoto wouldn't be around anymore, so that means (lighting her fire side) I can use my quirk all I want! 

Izuku had begun to form tears, due to Shoto not being around. But also due the fact he was at the mercy of these 4. 

Katsuki: Awwwww is Deku crying? (Shouting) HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THE QURIKLESS LOSER CRYING! 

The other students had begun to laugh as well, some of the teacher had looked the other way. Everyone was laughing at Izuku and started to call him names, even Izumi.

 Everyone was laughing at Izuku and started to call him names, even Izumi

(Izuku is in the center crying while everyone was laughing at him )

He just wanted to wake up, this was a nightmare for the small  boy. He wanted things to go back normal but, the laughing became louder. The four (Bakugo twins, Izumi, and Hikari) had begun to move closer towards Izuku. All leaping at him with there quirks armed and ready... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screaming out , and shooting up from the futon we see Izuku panting after that nightmare.