Need Your Help! (A/N)

Hello this is BlisteringBolt and Co-Author here , as you could have guess this is not a chapter!

At the current moment the next chapter "Karma" is being written. Now it's not what you would expect, but it's my choice for the thing being. The reason this chapter is made is because I really need your feedback!!!

Today we both reread "where it all began", "growing up" and "Bio #1" made slight changes on a few character's.

If its ok, can you reread them and come back here.

Your job is to give me and co-author your thought's and general feeling's to the character's listed bellow.

Before you jump the gun and start bashing keep in mind the way I wrote them. And how certain thing's like Katsumi's nightmare effect her.

Here are the character's 

Toshinori Yagi/ Allmight

Inko Yagi/ Emerald Attraction

Izumi Yagi

Katsuki Bakugou

Katsumi Bakugou

Ochoako Uraraka

Hikari Todoroki

Comment on each of them , its the reason im doing this 

So once again go ahead and give me anything on these character's because I really want to see the communities view on them. This sort of poll or what ever you want to call it will be up for about a week. Giving time to plan and also do some work on my other stories!

I really appreciate every single one of you, THANK YOU!