A new identity

Bold=Narrator/Third Pov

Italic=thoughts, (italic) = character thoughts while in dialogue

Underline = Author's note/message

Standard=dialogue, (standard) while in dialogue is actions

Note: Before the chapter start's I'd like to just say one thing, I don't mind anyone commenting their thought but please refrain from arguing or saying anything odd.

Third Pov: January 1st 

The first day of the new year and today was quite busy as we could find hundreds gathered at the Hikawa Shrine in Saitama to participate in Hatsumode!

Hatsumode is a yearly tradition in which many visit local shrines to pay their respect to the gods, to pray for a prosperous year, make wishes, or buy some good luck charms

Hatsumode is a yearly tradition in which many visit local shrines to pay their respect to the gods, to pray for a prosperous year, make wishes, or buy some good luck charms. We can find some of the residence of the Midoriya estate currently enjoying some food from the local food stands as they waited for Izuku to finish up his turn at the front. It was finally his turn after he stopped to tie his shoe and some how ended up getting left behind.

Izuku's Pov

Walking up to the shrine he first deposited a 5 yen coin (which is less than a buck in American dollars) into the offering box. He bowed twice, before clapping twice and preparing for his prayer by closing for his eyes:

Izuku: Well to any god that is listening allow me to be eternally gratefully for the time you've given me with the amazing people of Saitama including the ones at the Midoriya estate. All I ask from you all, for this new year is to watch over all of them and to allow me the great honor of allowing my time with them to continue, thank you.

After finishing up he clapped his hand twice before leaving to go meet up with the rest of the gang. It was a cold morning so he was dressed in his winter clothes whilst rocking the bag he got for his birthday. Making it to the food stand he found Alex and Kaito having a thumb war while Aunt Hayami indulged in some warm miso soup.

Hayami: Ah Izuku honey your back! Here I bought everyone some soup to warm us up. Though yours's might have gotten cold, here let me heat it up (taking off her glove she held the bowl before activating her quirk to heat it back up)! There all warm (giving her signature smile).

Izuku: (Who began to take off his gloves to eat) Aunt Hayami your smile alone is enough to warm this soup, thank you for the meal!

Hayami gave him a side hug before her phone went off and excused herself to answer it. With Kaito some how beating Alex he turned his attention to his friend Izuku while Alex sulked in defeat.

Kaito: So Izuku, me and Alex have been wondering what god or gods do you think heard you at the shrine?

Alex: (shooting up from his mini defeat) I'd say for me it was Hachiman! Imagine the god of war blessing me with his legendary sword moves (waving his chop sticks like dual blades).