Izuku's Surprise

Bold=Narrator/Third Pov

Italic=thoughts, (italic) = character thoughts while in dialogue

Underline = Author's note/message

Standard=dialogue, (standard) while in dialogue is actions

Now this is a very big chapter, and I hope you enjoy it!!!!

Third Pov- Mid July- Monday 

In a deep slumber we find Izuku sleeping with half of his body hanging off the side of the bed. Despite the weird sleeping position, it was comfortable to him if he positioned himself like that during the night.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

The alarm clock sitting on his night stand hand began to chime, in order to wake him. After the 3rd beep, he slammed the snooze button already ready to get his day started. Rising out of his bed he stretched his lazy limbs, he had gotten a great rest due the odd sleeping marks he saw on his body. After folding out his bed sheet's and tidying his bed, he walked out the room not before grabbing his towel, his toothbrush, other toiletries, and a change of clothes. In the hallway he saw his friend's in line to the upstairs bathroom, all with the same things in hand and waiting to freshen up! They talked amongst themselves, trying to kill the time as the next person would go in and do their business.

Seeing as he was the last one to go, he figured he would take a bit longer in the shower. While brushing his teeth, he just felt like something was important but he couldn't but his finger on it. After throwing on his boxer's and leaving the bathroom he made his way back to his room to get his clothes ready. He threw on a vest which showed of his developing muscles and a pair of faded jeans and grabbed his yellow backpack to store his grey jumpsuit for work. He marched down the stairs to follow the scent of fresh food, opening the dinning room he saw everyone eating breakfast.

So he pulled up a set next to Shoto and dug in enjoying some pancakes, egg's, and sausage. The conversation was kept to a minimum today, which puzzled Izuku but brushed it off due to it being so early. After the grub Kaito, Alex, Shoto, Izuku, and Mako would all hug Hayami for the meal and make their way over to the porch to throw on their shoes and some grabbing their bikes.

Izuku Pov

We all gathered in front of the house before we would go our separate ways. Shoto and Uncle Mako where heading to the train station so we said our goodbye's and parted ways. Me, Alex , and Kaito were on bikes going to the junkyard.

Kaito rode with me due to his bike breaking, so he held on while he was on his phone filling us in on anything that happened over the weekend

Kaito rode with me due to his bike breaking, so he held on while he was on his phone filling us in on anything that happened over the weekend. It's funny I never knew how to ride a bicycle my father never once bothered to even teach me, but Uncle Mako used his only day off in the month from work and I got it after many failed attempt's. The bike was something I found in the junk yard and asked Kaito if he can help me bring it to working condition. The ride there was a quick one with Mr. Joestar waving at us from the balcony of his office. We parked our bikes and walked in the warehouse and met our co-workers. Despite us being younger than them by many year's they still treated us like one of there own and where a cool bunch. We all stored out belongings in our locker's and threw on our jumpsuit's to keep our clothes clean from the junkyard. I parted ways with my friends and headed off with the rest of collectors, today as going to be a long day.