One Bad day

Bold = Narrator/Third Pov

Italic = thoughts, (italic) = character thoughts while in dialogue

Underline = Author's note/message

Standard = dialogue, (standard) while in dialogue is actions

Izuku's Pov - The next day 

The sound of ringing could be heard from a phone alarm, groggily reaching out and hitting the dismiss button he looked at the phone with it reading 6:15 am. Getting out from his futon the young teen stretched out his body, popping a few ached joints. He folded all his sheet and his futon and put it in a small corner. He grabs a towel and enters the bathroom to freshen up for the big day!

Today's the big day, the last day of junior high! (stepping out of the shower in just his towel) Goodbye Katsuki, Katsumi, Izumi, Hikari, and Ochacho I'm so glad I wouldn't have to run into those 5 anymore (while he's saying this he has a bright smile and is applying cream and medicine over his wounds).

He now begins to wrap fresh medical bandages over his chest and upper arms. Once he's all bandaged up he throws on a neatly pressed black school uniform. Opening up the freezer he grabs his bento box and a bottle of water. He packed all his notebooks and other school necessity into his signature yellow backpack. Once all that was packed he walked to the backdoor, slid on his red shoes, and left. 

After hoping out of the bus, he was on the final stretch of arriving to school which was a 30 minute walk. As Izuku was in a cheerful mood he crossed the street only to be met with a huge crowd. Apparently there was a villain on the loose and the police made them back up but, to Izuku he was super excited he got to see the proheroes up close do their job. He got to see Deatharms, Backdraft, Kamui woods, and her official debut Mount Lady! After the villain was apprehended, Izuku got lost with time due to him needing to make a new page of mount lady in his hero notebook# 13. He rushed to school because he was missing opening ceremony and was going to be late to his first period of the day.

Arriving to school, he was met with the security guard who was friendly enough to give a free past since today was his last day. He rushed up to 3rd floor and rushed to the last door on the right, opening the door he was met with a set of eyes from his class and an annoyed looking teacher. 

Izuku: (panting after that long run) I'm so sorry Ms. Karen (doing a bow) I was late, there was a villain attack at Tatooin Station. And so I couldn't reach on ti-

Ms. Karen: (interrupting the poor boy and giving him a disgusted look) Mr. Yagi save your explanation, that still doesn't excuse you for being late. Why cant you be a more model student like Mr. Bakugou or your sister? Just sit down before I kick you out of my classroom, your fortunate today's my lucky day accordioning to my zodiac maybe I might find a husband. (mumbling the last bits to her self) 

(Karen's am I right lol) 

Walking to his seat which was the middle back of the class, while kids snickered as he passed them. He knew she was just being a bitch due to the fact that she disliked him and because no man would even go around an ugly women like her.   

Later that day...

The day was a quiet one, it continued  with Izuku's class (which includes the 5) and he was on their last class. After this they would go to to there graduation ceremony and then collect there Junior high-school diploma.