Adjusting

Bold=Narrator/Third Pov

Italic=thoughts, (italic) = character thoughts while in dialogue

Underline=Author's note/message

Standard=dialogue, (standard) while in dialogue is actions

Quick note before this chapter begins: This chapter will be similar to 'Growing up' with the narrator giving background for topics discussed in Izuku's day its currently June meaning 3 months have passed!

Third Pov 

(You could start the song if you want, it's sort of to set the mood of how the beginnings start's. Painting the picture in our head of this day despite it being a generally short song)

Saitama, the less busy but more suburb area of Japan that many lived their quiet lives

Saitama, the less busy but more suburb area of Japan that many lived their quiet lives. It was currently the middle of June with everyone enjoying a bit of relaxation. Some walked through the market place and enjoyed shopping, other's played sports with friends. But on this Saturday , one of those people was currently under a laying against a large tree with a lot of shade. It wasn't until someone called his name, bringing him out of his half asleep state.

Hayami: Izuku honey, would you please get Kaito, and both of you come in lunch is ready! (yelling from indoors)

This was Izuku Yagi, age 14 and currently living at the Midoriya Estate.

Izuku: Got it Aunt Hayami! (yelling back)

Getting up from the comfy spot and started stretching's his lazy body, he began to make his way over to the shed. It's been almost 4 month's since he left the shackles of his past, and ventured out to find a better future. Almost as if someone was looking out for him gave him the chance he needed for a fresh life, and it was in the form of the kind people at the estate!

Izuku: (knocking on the shed door) Katio, buddy you in there? (he hears a small boom)

Not wasting another second he open's the door, only to be meet with a cloud of smoke. Stepping back he start's coughing while fanning the smoke in his face, and out of the large cloud came Kaito. He had a sort of black smudge all over his glasses and face, as if something exploded in front of his face.

Kaito: Note to self, never test a spark plug near an air and fuel mixture. Oh hey Izuku, what's up?

Izuku: It's time for lunch, we gotta go eat now Aunt Haya made chicken an- (not even getting to finish his sentence)

Kaito: MOM MADE CHICKEN, NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME FROM MOM"S HOMEMADE CHICKEN (running off leaving a confused Izuku)!

Kaito Midoriya, the adoptive son of Hayami Midoriya. Despite his short build, the boy was a genius when it came to technology. His quirk allowed him to study the blueprint of something as he's taking it apart, and can be later recalled anytime he's thinking about it. Kaito was a very friendly person towards Izuku and bonded over support item's, due to Izuku's quirk analyzation skills he's able to give ideas to the young inventor. This would always bring him great excitement at the ideas, which drove him even more into his goal of being a creator of support items for the top of the line hero's!