Christmas eve

simon x fem!reader 

next simon imagine will be male i promise.

You sighed. You wished that you could spend time with your family for Christmas eve, but why? You hated your parents and most relatives besides your deceased grandparents. They didnt like you for strange reasons.

Plus, they were too strict and religious on you. That was what hurt you the most. Moving away the year you turned 18 was amazing. the only downside was, spending holidays on your own. But somehow, Simon, your long-term boyfriend, insisted on going with you.

He loved you so much he was willing to move from home to be with you, that was commitment. You told him all the time that he didnt have to, but he did anyways. Now over 2 years later, both of you were perfectly happy.

"Y/N, have i ever told you i love you? Simon smiled, kissing your lips. "Of course, you tell me that every day, You reply, smiling. "But i love you too, love." Tomorrow was Christmas Eve, and your apartment had been decorated for the holiday. It had been your favorite holiday since you were kid.

Even now, at 20 years old, you still managed to celebrate with your boyfriend Simon. You always adored him for his sweet, generous personality. You yawned. "It's pretty late, we should go to bed."

It was winter break, so you wouldn't be back at University for some time. You loved it. Your part-time job was not too bad, either. You only had one day of work this week, due to Christmas. Your life was wonderful.

You cuddled with your boyfriend in your shared bedroom, before falling asleep.

____________________________________________________________

The next morning, you saw the snow from your window. Despite it being cold, the snow made you feel all warm inside, it made you feel at home. Moving away from your rough life was the best decision you made in your entire life.

"Y/n, good morning."

Your boyfriend greeted you in the kitchen, he clearly made you your favorite breakfast. You hugged him. "Thank you, you are the best boyfriend ever! You say. He laughed. "I guess i am." He even made hot chocolate which was amazing.

Your childhood self would be freaking out right now. Especially being presents under the tree you placed up.

"Merry Christmas Eve Y/n."

"You too, Simon."

You couldn't wait to spend this day with your boyfriend.