best girlfriend ever

ziggy berman x fem!reader[they/them pronouns]

smut warning

As i have said before, Ziggy is AGED UP, not necessarily to her older self, but not a minor which most likely she is in fear street 1978. !!CHARACTER!! 

also i think this request is afab gender neutral reader? if not, that is fine too! 

Requested by: sunnyvalecheer [thank you for this request ily]

Y/n was bored, as usual, they normally spent time with their friends and Ziggy, y/n's girlfriend of a year. Both of them were 18 and almost out of highschool. Y/n could not believe it. They had finally moved on from Cindy's death and Tommy being behind it all.

Unbelievable.

Although personally, y/n believed Sarah fier was behind it. Tonight, though, They were relaxed when Ziggy came in. "How? Y/n asked. Ziggy smirked. "Your mom, she loves me, you know."

Y/N Nodded, and they kissed. They planned to move out of their parents' home with Ziggy once y/n finished highschool and Ziggy. She sighed, Y/n simply looked at their girlfriend. "What's wrong? Y/N asked.

"Am i even a good girlfriend for you, y/n?"

Y/N Nodded. "Of course you are why?" She went on the bed, hovering over y/n before saying, "Strip Y/n."

y/n gave in, before noticing Ziggy was naked too. She smirked. "Were you horny? Y/n asked, their girlfriend nodded, before saying, "Ride me. my thigh, i mean. for more context."

y/n sighed, before giving in again, they started to ride their girlfriends thigh, making her moan. "Y-Y/N, fuck! Ziggy moaned." Y/n smiled. Once they stopped, Ziggy hovered over Y/n, making them gulp.

"Nice, now i can pleasure you, i dont give a fuck if you cum, it would make me know i am pleasing you."

Y/n nodded, and Ziggy groped their breasts, before rubbing their clit, Naturally, Y/N moaned, and Ziggy placed two fingers into her.

"F-Fuck! Oh God! Ziggy! y/n moaned out. 

t i m e s k i p

now panting and out of breath, the couple stared at the ceiling. Y/N stared at Ziggy, before saying, "best girlfriend ever."