friend zone

tommy x male!reader

uh idk if this is considered a warning but this has unintentional homophobia.

You sighed, ruffling your hair and clothes, wanting to impress your crush, Tommy. You were actually gay and into men. But you weren't sure if Tommy liked you more than a friend. In fact, you had finally gained enough confidence to actually confess.

You walked out of your cabin and saw Tommy.  "Yo, I think Y/N likes you, his friend said. Tommy's eyes widened. "Really?" There goes you confessing you on your own

"Mhm, he is totally into you, by now, it is obvious."

You had been openly gay for a year and luckily, everyone besides your enemies were supportive of you, even your family. "Well, uh, Tommy said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I am not really into dudes, I'm not gay at all."

He laughed as if it was funny, his friends laughed too. He sort of hinted a homophobic kinda statement which hurt you. You went back to your cabin and sat on your bunk, rethinking everything. 

Then, a blonde-haired boy came in, Tommy. "Hey y/n, I'm guessing you heard? He asked. You nodded. "I did, it hurt me, Tommy, a lot." He stared down for a pretty long time.

"Sorry Y/n, but i only see us as friends, I worded it wrong."

Ouch, the friend zone sucks. 

part 2? i am happy to make a part 2 if you all want it;)